UPL out week to week, Subban Month to Month

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Weave said:

Without NHL goaltending, the rest of this season is lost to even player development.  This team (or any team, really) will rapidly lose hope.  And then they are done.

I'm so sick of chasing high draft picks. I was really hoping this season we'd be seeing some sort of upward trajectory. This really sucks for the morale of the team. By time time any of this years picks pan out Dahlin and Cozens will be asking for trades and putting the same thought in Power's head.

• Like (+1) 1

List of Sabres goalies:

• John "Stumpy" Pepys (1964–1966) Died in a bizarre gardening accident that the authorities said was "best left unsolved."
  • Eric "Stumpy Joe" Childs (1966–1967). Choked on vomit of unknown origin, perhaps but not necessarily his own, because "you can't really dust for vomit."
  • Peter "James" Bond (1967–1977) Spontaneously combusted on stage during a jazz-blues or blues-jazz festival on the Isle of Lucy, leaving behind what has been described alternately as a "globule" or a "stain".
  • Mick Shrimpton (1977–1982) Exploded onstage.
  • Joe "Mama" Besser (1982) Claimed he "couldn't take this 4/4 *****"; according to an MTV interview with Spinal Tap in November 1991, he disappeared along with the equipment during their Japanese tour. He is either dead or playing jazz.
  • Richard "Ric" Shrimpton (1982–1999). Allegedly sold his dialysis machine for drugs; presumed dead.
  • Sammy "Stumpy" Bateman (1999–2001). Died trying to jump over a tank full of sharks while on a tricycle in a freak show.
  • Scott "Skippy" Scuffleton (2001–2007). Fate unknown.
  • Chris "Poppa" Cadeau (2007–2008). Eaten by his pet python Cleopatra.

No wait, those are Spinal Tap drummers.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Trade for Halak?

The guy who refused to report here back when they were actually winning some games?  

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

10 minutes ago, Weave said:

Without NHL goaltending, the rest of this season is lost to even player development.  This team (or any team, really) will rapidly lose hope.  And then they are done.

Yeah they can’t roll Dell and Houser out there every game.  Am I forgetting someone?  

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

The guy who refused to report here back when they were actually winning some games?  

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Yeah they can’t roll Dell and Houser out there every game.  Am I forgetting someone?  

Well he could endlessly sit on the bench in Vancouver if he prefers. Also Halak reported from what I recall, he was the backup for one game before we sent him to Washington for Neuvirth. 

12 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I've never seen 4 goalies on IR. That's just...simply Sabres. 

Except didn’t it happen last year? Ullmark, Hutton, Tokarski and Luukkonnen? That’s why we saw Houser?

Or maybe Toker was still healthy 🤷

Either way, getting down to your 5th string keeper for an extended period, 2 years in a row is ***** unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Except didn’t it happen last year? Ullmark, Hutton, Tokarski and Luukkonnen? That’s why we saw Houser?

Or maybe Toker was still healthy 🤷

Either way, getting down to your 5th string keeper for an extended period, 2 years in a row is ***** unbelievable.

Can't blame the GM on that one in regards to goaltending lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

They're headed for the medical frigate.

Tokarski's COVID listing notwithstanding (and Ullmark's knee injuries both being non-contact skate-caught-in rut issues)...   it begs the question: do the Sabres goalies get roughed up and injured more than leaguewide average the last 8 years because they get bumped and run into with nary a bit of pushback or retribution? Not to the offending player. Certainly no worries of a Sabres player crashing an opponent's net.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, MattPie said:

show fail GIF

I love this 

31 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Well he could endlessly sit on the bench in Vancouver if he prefers. Also Halak reported from what I recall, he was the backup for one game before we sent him to Washington for Neuvirth. 

I’d rather sit on Vancouvers bench if I were him 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.