GDT: Lightning @ Sabres 7pm ET, Jan 11th 2022, msg-b wgr espn+

LGR4GM

6 minutes ago, Thorny said:

It's been 3 months..

I think there's some middle ground. It's ok to not want the team to be *so* poor that even the infusion of youth we have coming would seem to not be even close to lifting us back to relevancy. We need to see a little bit more than this. 

Not even talking about today, like you said, Tbay is really good. But this team is worse this season than they should be - Adams is answerable for the talent of the group he assembled, in net, on D, at F. 

Shouldn't be this bad. It's rolling the dice on the culture you are looking to establish. 

It has.  But what's the point of decrying once again the decision to re-re-reload this off-season in a GDT?

The guys out there tonight would likely lose to the Habs & have a hard time beating the Yotes.  Get through tonight & get some bodies back for the road trip.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jävə Keith said:

And Hiney delivers the biscuit!

Let’s not cream out over a goal. Nothing personal. 🥱

Just now, Thorny said:

Sorry, just saw this garnered a "confused" emoji. 

Perhaps too obscure a reference - Dobby wishes he was free and gets a sock 

We got it over explainer! 🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It has.  But what's the point of decrying once again the decision to re-re-reload this off-season in a GDT?

The guys out there tonight would likely lose to the Habs & have a hard time beating the Yotes.  Get through tonight & get some bodies back for the road trip.

Ya that's fair

2 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Let’s not cream out over a goal. Nothing personal. 🥱

We got it over explainer! 🤪

It got only two confused emojis lol

Edited by Thorny

28 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Asplund has fallen off a cliff this month. I'm not done with him because he has shown himself a good forechecker and has better hands than Larsson ever did...  but he needs a reset. I'd definitely bench him for a game or three once there aren't 5 guys in COVID protocols. Or even while they are.

Larson is not the chinning bar for me.  

Edited by Pimlach

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

8 min left & another 3 hrs of my life in rear view. Heaven: and how did you maximize your life?   Uuummmmm…….

I always feel worse with the 3 hours I waste on a beautiful fall sunday afternoon if the Bills play like cr**, not so much a mid-winter Tuesday night Sabres debacle

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.