OT: Former Host of Sabres Hockey Hotline Brian Blessing has passed away

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to OT: Former Host of Sabres Hockey Hotline Brian Blessing has passed away
Just now, Dreams Burn Down said:

I always loved the banter between him and Mike Robitaille on Hockey Hotline.  They were good foils for one another.  In my youth, I also enjoyed him on WIVB as a sportscaster. My condolences to his family and friends.

He let Roby be Roby.

• Like (+1) 2

RIP -- he spoke at length with WGR just recently, the day of the Eichel trade to give a Vegas perspective. I remember him fondly at WIVB; good broadcaster, and for awhile I got a kick listening to him contribute on Brent Musburger's VSIN radio network when it was on Sirius.  

Edited by LexLuthor871
sharing another sentiment
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I remember it very differently. I thought Robittaille held him in contempt and didn’t try and really hide it. It was a long time ago but that’s how I remember it. And then, if I recall, Blessing left the show. 

I don’t remember it that way at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.