I've lost total respect for nine Sabres

Doohickie

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

None of those comparisons make any sense to me.  Are you saying Hunts and Heinz are significantly different from each other?

I worked with a guy that refused to go out to lunch at one place because they had Hunt's and not Heinz. I eat very little ketchup these days, so I'm not sure I could tell the difference. We might have some Wegman's Organic in the fridge from the summer; MsPie likes it on the Beyond burgers, I much prefer BBQ sauce in just about every situation ketchup applies.

• Like (+1) 1

Nickelback is mediocre, ice fishing is awful. At least with normal fishing (which I’m quite the fan of) if you get skunked you still enjoyed the outdoors. Getting skunked while ice fishing, and that is usually the case, is straight up brutal. And unlike on television, it is very rare that someone has a shanty. 

• Like (+1) 1

Had to watch a bunch of videos to know who you guys were talking about. That Great Plains country/pop just doesn't do much for me, but I can see how people could like it.

I have no opinion of them. I'll take Ice fishing, but only in a fully insulated, heated, propane stoved fish house like these stoners.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.