Sabres Practice Lines 12/19/21

Brawndo

13 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

The future truth, yeah.  The past/current truth is that JAGs acquired by KA are infinitely more useful than those brought in by JBot or XGMTM.

JAGs are JAGs.  Pouliot, Falk, Wilson, Chad Johnson were just as effective as guys like Pysyk, Hayden, Caggiula and Tokarski. As I’ve said before as soon as the JAGs are gone the better.  Jbot sent most of the JAGs packing in year 2, hopefully KA will do the same in his 3rd season.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

JAGs are JAGs.  Pouliot, Falk, Wilson, Chad Johnson were just as effective as guys like Pysyk, Hayden, Caggiula and Tokarski. As I’ve said before as soon as the JAGs are gone the better.  Jbot sent most of the JAGs packing in year 2, hopefully KA will do the same in his 3rd season.

2nd season but yes

4 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

Hayden has played well the last three games.  Not sure how Bjork jumps him in the starting line up.  

Thinking of a time when Mitts, Tage, Quinn, Krebbs and JJP will make these decisions irrelevant. 

I Like Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m hoping decisions on who plays are always relevant.  Competition makes them better.  Stock up and have them work for ice and give their all when they get a chance. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

Hayden has played well the last three games.  Not sure how Bjork jumps him in the starting line up.  

Ya I don't get this one either. I've liked Hayden lately and thought his last game was his best as a Sabre. I saw some potential continuity in the lines and this blows all that up so idk if I agree with it. Skinner seems to be slowly sliding back out of favour. 

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Practice Lines 12/19/21
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.