Autograph Help

GASabresIUFAN

I have just received my autographed Hockey Fights Cancer hat.  I literally have zero idea who signed the hat.

Last year, I received a mini helmet with Tage Thompson's autograph on it and I'm pretty sure it's someone other then him.  Any ideas? Could it be Casey Mittelstadt?  The number looks a little like 37.

D0FB707C-08B0-4A2F-AFA7-CBF932E9CCF9.jpeg

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

21 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Thanks.  I was thinking that as well after looking again at the number.  I think it’s a 21, thus Okposo. 

Nah, that's a 4.  You've been Butchered.  😉

No, not really.  Pretty sure it's Okposo.

• Haha (+1) 1

We were all wrong.  I sent PSE an email and they said they place a sticker with the players number inside the hat.  I found the number and it’s “74”, aka our good friend Rasmus Asplund.  

Now that I’ve seen a Asplund autograph online, it’s definitely him.  Thanks for the help.

8C55F3CD-BB2E-4A0E-B6D7-7C35D7FD37F2.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

We were all wrong.  I sent PSE an email and they said they place a sticker with the players number inside the hat.  I found the number and it’s “74”, aka our good friend Rasmus Asplund.  

Now that I’ve seen a Asplund autograph online, it’s definitely him.  Thanks for the help.

8C55F3CD-BB2E-4A0E-B6D7-7C35D7FD37F2.jpeg

That looks more like a 26 to me.

I bought a Hockey fights cancer hat at the arena in 2017 with the signature. I didn’t know what signature I was going to get until I already bought the hat.

it was Josh Gorges. I brought it home and researched how to safely take off marker out of the hat. I didn’t want his signature. I didn’t need his signature. And the signature came off beautifully.  One of my favorite hats.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.