UPL Recalled

Brawndo

26 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

UPL just had started playing better.  Dell is an automatic loss.  Does KA risk putting UPL in? Or does he protect him and we see Dell again as it is a lost season?

Doesn't have a choice.  Anderson, Tokarski and Subban are sick or hurt and Dell is just awful. 

Why hasn't Dell been waived already?

The Ducks line of Zegras, Milano and Rakell gave The Golden Knights huge problems a couple games ago. I don't think its gonna matter who's in net for the Sabres. Plus, Buffalo's Defense has been terrible as we've all seen. I'm taking Anaheim giving 2 goals on the point $pread tomorrow. They will easily cover that. 

16 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

The Ducks line of Zegras, Milano and Rakell gave The Golden Knights huge problems a couple games ago. I don't think its gonna matter who's in net for the Sabres. Plus, Buffalo's Defense has been terrible as we've all seen. I'm taking Anaheim giving 2 goals on the point $pread tomorrow. They will easily cover that. 

I don't gamble personally, but it really has taken off of late. I guess most people just gamble what they can. but I wonder how big of a problem gambling addiction is in the country now? 

31 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

The thought of the Sabres winning hasn’t really entered my brain since LaFontaine left. 

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I don't gamble personally, but it really has taken off of late. I guess most people just gamble what they can. but I wonder how big of a problem gambling addiction is in the country now? 

Good question. I like to bet on a game once in awhile. Makes it more interesting. I'll throw a $20 parlay on a three teamer. That's about the extent of it. Usually pays about $85 - $150 depending on how many underdogs I took.

I'm sure there are degenerate gamblers all over the place though spending crazy money!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Doesn't have a choice.  Anderson, Tokarski and Subban are sick or hurt and Dell is just awful. 

Why hasn't Dell been waived already?

I am not sure. UPL is just getting his mojo back and KA may not want to risk putting him behind the worst defense in the league. 

7 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I am not sure. UPL is just getting his mojo back and KA may not want to risk putting him behind the worst defense in the league. 

The counter argument is that UPL needs work.  He’s not gonna get better toiling away in COVID hiatus.  If it’s a disaster, send him back down. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I agree. It just seems part of KA's plan is to try and avoid bringing up any important prospects.  At least this early in the season. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.