GDT: Buffalo at Carolina, 4 Dec 2021, 7:30 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

Loved Joki's quick shot. That's the kind of goal we've had scored on us so many times in recent memory, giving up the late in the period goal after you've controlled the play for most of the period. Nice to be on the other side of that. Thought Subban was ok in the 1st. Had no chance on the 1st goal and barely got beat by an excellent play on the 2nd. As long as he's not giving up soft goals and plays competently, I'm satisfied with that, especially considering the defensive effort in front of him.

Just now, Norcal said:

Legend! I may get his hockey card now!

At least we have a game after 1.

I thought Subban looked pretty good. Yeah, 2 got in, but that first one only gets stopped by a handful of goalies in the league when their defense is that out of position. He seems a lot more relaxed in net that Dell who always looked like he was on his way into surgery. Seems more agile, too. The defense in front of him needs to do…I don’t know…something.

Edited by HumanSlinky39
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

At least we have a game after 1.

I thought Subban looked pretty good. Yeah, 2 got in, but that first one only gets stopped by a handful of goalies in the league. He seems a lot more relaxed in net that Dell who always looked like he was on his way into surgery. Seems more agile, too. The defense in front of him needs to do…I don’t know…something.

He is calmer. The first was was definitely not his fault. The second one he didn’t get any help on. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.