GDT: Buffalo at Carolina, 4 Dec 2021, 7:30 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I honestly feel none of this.  I’m enjoying the ride with the kids.  I know most games will end in falter due to bad goaltending and inexperienced players.  Seeing Tage, Dylan, Victor and now Casey all ascend their games now that they aren’t being stifled by a coach stuck in the 90s is refreshing.  

We know what the issues are.  Get the kids some experience and goaltending and watch this team soar. 

I suppose you’re right… sigh.  It’s just that come from behind losses are a tough pill to swallow.  It is what it is this season.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Canes are what Adams wants the Sabres to become and maybe we will become that but we ain't that yet. Far from it. I don't think this will be close. 

I only ever remember seeing a couple Subban games and he wasn't good in them but haven't seen him play in ages. Can't imagine he suddenly gives us any more than we already had in goal but who knows, goalies are weird. Maybe this'll be his rebirth/coming into his own. 

53 minutes ago, #freejame said:

“Stop hurting me, Sabres.” on one side and “Say something, Terry” on the other. 

Oh you’re one of those that care what Terry says? 😂

I think by Terry and Kim not saying anything … They’re saying quite a bit. I don’t need to hear from the owners. In fact I prefer that they don’t say anything.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I think by Terry and Kim not saying anything … They’re saying quite a bit. I don’t need to hear from the owners. In fact I prefer that they don’t say anything.

I agree.  I never think of the owners of any team at all unless the media brings them up or they show their face on the broadcast.  I do understand they ARE the owners of the team, but I watch the team for the game and the players, I care 0% about the owners.  To me there isn't much good they can do, they can only mess things up.

17 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I don’t care what the owners say, I would like them to acknowledge what’s going on though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.