dudacek poised on the precipice of history

PASabreFan

11 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Apologies. I gave thank yous to those who said nice things.

Not really sure what else there is to say? I obviously spend way too much time around here? 😋

just a joke from me about him being left off the invite list haha

i'd imagine once the team gets good your time on this board may even *increase*. one of many added benefits to a winning hockey team 

Edited by Thorny

18 hours ago, dudacek said:

Apologies. I gave thank yous to those who said nice things.

Not really sure what else there is to say? I obviously spend way too much time around here? 😋

While I do not know how much time you spend on here just whiling away the hours, but if your contribution ratio is any indication (under 25,000 posts and over 10,000 + ranking ... very impressive) your time spent is definately much more quality than quantity.

Again, thank you for your contributions.  It is, indeed, an honour to share this message board with you.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/28/2021 at 8:06 AM, PASabreFan said:

A few more likes, thanks or awesomes and he'll be the first poster to hit 10,000.

We are blessed to see inside this great hockey mind.

Yeah ok, @dudacek is polite, knowledgeable, insightful, and a great guy.   

Although his NHL "career" never got off the ground, congrats for your contributions at SabreSpace.  Still, you are a wasted #1 pick, #17 overall, and selected by my replacement Scotty Bowman.   I would have taken Chelios but he wanted to pick Czechs and Fins and try to outsmart everyone.    These blown picks  leave me as the greatest GM in the history of the Sabres,  and the Leafs, and maybe all of Hockey.  

In other news, Punch has been on the SabreSpace weekly three stars list at least a few times in his career.  Usually when the joking and Tom Foolery in the GDT's is at a peak, that is when I  shine. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Congrats @LGR4GM !!

You have come a long way since your rockie season.  

That said, we all have come a long way.

He was sent down so many times! I think he's here to stay. Sure would like to see what he'd bring to a playoff series.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Derrico said:

How many have I given out alone?!

You can check that on your profile page ... how many you have received and given and what type, but now only positive vibes.  The negative vibes have been eliminated some time ago.  I would be in negative territory if not for that elimination.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

You can check that on your profile page ... how many you have received and given and what type, but now only positive vibes.  The negative vibes have been eliminated some time ago.  I would be in negative territory if not for that elimination.

I think you can still see them all

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.