GDT-11/27/21:The Buffalo Sabres versus The Detroit Red Wings, with the latter being the Home Team. Puck Drop 1am CET(11/28), 8:30 pm NST, 8 pm AST 7pm EST, 6pm CST, 5pm MST and 4pm PST. The Game will be broadcast on MSG and will be simulcast on WGR 550.

Brawndo

Well their rebuild seems to be on an accelerated curve so likely not good but they are speed oriented and we are better with that than physical tough checking so it's not impossible. Going to require a hot goalie game though like in Pittsburgh. 

Is Detroit now, perhaps what we are hoping to become next year? I suspect that's the hope/plan. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Brawndo changed the title to GDT-11/27/21:The Buffalo Sabres versus The Detroit Red Wings, with the latter being the Home Team. Puck Drop 1am CET(11/28), 8:30 pm NST, 8 pm AST 7pm EST, 6pm CST, 5pm MST and 4pm PST. The Game will be broadcast on MSG and will be simulcast on WGR 550.
39 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Start time in Hawaii?? 

I don't live there, just wondering.

You should be complaining about the lack of NS time Mr. Rear Balls Creek, if that's really where you are.

And just so you know in Hawaii puck drop is 14:00 (WhatevertheycallthetimezoneoutthereST)

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

So, you can manage to squeeze (😎) that in but not the 8:00 PM (AST) puck drop, nor the 8:30 PM (NST) puck drop ...

I'm Tempted to make further remarks about that band.

But nah, I'm so exhausted I'm drinking Black Coffee in Bed.

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

It feels like Cozens will have a big game.

I hope your source is right this time.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

I'm not really demanding anything.  I just wanted to use my fake angry voice.

WRONG!!

1:00pm Hawaii time is wrong? 

Ohhhhh daylight savings? It’s 5 hours. 

Doh! Both times I went to Hawaii it was a 6 hour time difference from Buffalo But that’s because I went in early October. Damn DST! God I wish we’d stop that garbage.

So yea …. 2:00pm start time 

[Rick Astley still approves and is joyous]

Edited by Zamboni

I wish I had a motor boat to pulse around the harbour bar

The lyrics and song title are so great ... Pulling Muslles

16 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I'm Tempted to make further remarks about that band.

But nah, I'm so exhausted I'm drinking Black Coffee in Bed.

I hope your source is right this time.

There lyrics are so English and they really are a fun and naughty little band ...

Pulling Muslles is just awesome if you know a bit about the slang in jolly ol' England ...

Edited by The Ghost of Doohickie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.