GDT - Bruins at Sabres - November 24, 2021 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

I've checked the score online 2 or 3 times and I am glad I didn't make plans around watching tonight. Went to EBC and had dinner and then walked through E-ville with a latte; Pet other people's dogs,etc lol. Much better use of a night off than watching the corpse of this once great franchise.

• Thanks (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

When I was 8 years old and didn’t know any better my first favorite team was the Dallas stars because I watched mike modano in the olympics for team USA. I may go back to them this year.

year #10 of the rebuild is going to wear me out 

Bye.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I've checked the score online 2 or 3 times and I am glad I didn't make plans around watching tonight. Went to EBC and had dinner and then walked through E-ville with a latte; Pet other people's dogs,etc lol. Much better use of a night off than watching the corpse of this once great franchise.

If we weren’t cooking for the entire family I would like that kind of freedom on Thanksgiving. Mrs Punch has to host and run the  show.  

7 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

When I was 8 years old and didn’t know any better my first favorite team was the Dallas stars because I watched mike modano in the olympics for team USA. I may go back to them this year.

year #10 of the rebuild is going to wear me out 

Gilbert Perreault reminds us that 11 is the Sabres lucky number.

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

If we weren’t cooking for the entire family I would like that kind of freedom on Thanksgiving. Mrs Punch has to host and run the  show.  

I smoked the first turkey tonight, will do the second tomorrow afternoon and whipped up a few batches of cocktails. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No shots on goal and we are 9 minutes into the 3rd.  Wow 

Just now, Brawndo said:

I smoked the first turkey tonight, will do the second tomorrow afternoon and whipped up a few batches of cocktails. 

Yup we have one done, second bird tomorrow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

There's not a lick of grit. Don't they want to be hard to play against? Don't any of these players want to be fan-favorites? Legends? Forever? Change the culture and all?

As I finished moving that from the incorrect thread McAvoy gets it. Fine. Good player, like him a lot. But good. Let's start something.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.