GDT 11/22/21 - Columbus Blue Jackets @ Buffalo Sabres 7:00 MSG

inkman

• inkman changed the title to GDT 11/22/21 - Columbus Blue Jackets @ Buffalo Sabres 7:00 MSG
10 minutes ago, jsb said:

Well since I appear to be one of the few still hooked on the hopium, here's some interesting facts that doesn't appear to be said of late. Of the past 6 games the records of those combined teams are 66-26-18. 5 of those 6 teams have 5 of the best 7 records in the NHL. Only Carolina and Florida have better records. The 6th (Penguins) just received a boost by getting Sidney back. All those games with the exception of the Calgary Flames we were in it well in to the 3rd period. The Flames by the way have won 4 of their last 5 on the road by a combined score of 19-3 including 14-2 against us, the Bruins and the Islanders in their last 3.

So things although not great we haven't been playing as horribly as it may appear. Have you not been entertained??

LETS GO BUFFALO

that's all great but we're still losing. Even though we knew they would lose a lot it still sucks for me. I hate losing even though some of you are ok with it

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, jsb said:

Well since I appear to be one of the few still hooked on the hopium, here's some interesting facts that doesn't appear to be said of late. Of the past 6 games the records of those combined teams are 66-26-18. 5 of those 6 teams have 5 of the best 7 records in the NHL. Only Carolina and Florida have better records. The 6th (Penguins) just received a boost by getting Sidney back. All those games with the exception of the Calgary Flames we were in it well in to the 3rd period. The Flames by the way have won 4 of their last 5 on the road by a combined score of 19-3 including 14-2 against us, the Bruins and the Islanders in their last 3.

So things although not great we haven't been playing as horribly as it may appear. Have you not been entertained??

LETS GO BUFFALO

Bless you! 

27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Being at home which gives them the matchups they want, having a rested Tokarski, & Olofsson having a game under his belt all should help.

Will be interesting to see if Hagg gets paired w/ Wolanin or Butcher after Butcher got benched in the 3rd.

Should be winnable.

Maybe they call up Samuelson 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.