Rick the dog’s own thread

drnkirishone

I respectfully ask that you don’t do this.

Anyone is free to make a new topic regarding Rick based upon a discussion worthy subject. That way people don’t have to guess what is being discussed (originally at least).

We went down that road with many “All about…“ Topics. I wouldn’t doubt if we lost more posters during that time then ever before.

if someone has something to say about Rick, please feel free to start a new topic with a descriptive subject so people can join in.

I think this is a good thread that just didn’t pick up. All Rick the Dog related content should be discussed here because he’s a good boy.

Also: teams needs to stop putting their team dog on the ice. It’s terrible for their bodies.

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

I think this is a good thread that just didn’t pick up. All Rick the Dog related content should be discussed here because he’s a good boy.

Also: teams needs to stop putting their team dog on the ice. It’s terrible for their bodies.

They say it is Rick the Dog's thread. I thought it was about Jeanerette at first. 

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Who is Rick the Dog?

9 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Who is Rick the Dog?

The Sabres have re-vamped their social media presence this season and one component was acquiring a "team dog". It's all over their official twitter account if you are interested 

Edit - I believe the name was chosen by fan vote 

Edited by Thorny
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Is the team dog a "thing", or something unique to the Sabres? I've been to a few tech conferences[0] (prior to 2020) that had puppy areas, where you could go hang out with dogs (and maybe even cats at one) during downtime.

[0] CNCF/KubeCon and Red Hat-sponsored stuff

• spndnchz changed the title to Rick the dog’s own thread
  • spndnchz unlocked this topic