GDT: Oilers vs Sabres Nov. 12, 2021, 7pm, ESPN+ only, WGR

PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was wondering if they are in the building or calling the game remotely. Sounds like they have no idea what's going on 

Agreed. I know he lives in LA and does all his everyday work from there. So I wondered that myself. I wasn’t watching right before face off so I don’t know if they showed them up above for the intro. 

12 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Can't take this commentary. Plus my nhltv app keeps buffering. Grrrr. 

My ESPN+ app of this nhl tv production keeps buffering.  Terrible image quality and hockey production.   

What’s going with Sports coverage?  The Bills coverage on CBS was lacking replays last Sunday.  

We have so much Sports coverage these day the the massive shear quantity has simply lead to a lowering of the quality of the broadcasts and the announcers.  

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

The anilingus the ESPN crew is give McJesus is nauseating.  Sure, toss his salad some more.

Did Rick D just say a lot of people say he is the most talented player in the history of the NHL.  Now THAT would be a discussion.  I'd say Mario Lemieux would want to have a few words regarding 'most talented' before you just give it to McDavid.

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Did Rick D just say a lot of people say he is the most talented player in the history of the NHL.  Now THAT would be a discussion.  I'd say Mario Lemieux would want to have a few words regarding 'most talented' before you just give it to McDavid.

Every aspect of today's life suffers from "recency bias".

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.