Jack Eichel and 2023 3rd Traded to Vegas for F Alex Tuch, C Peyton Krebs, 2022 1st Top Ten Protected and 2023 2nd

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The hope is that Adams realizes that without actual GOOD goaltending the team's development will suffer and that quality tenders will be between the pipes next year.

The fear is that they don't want to take themselves out of the '23 draft stud lottery as all the D that fit in their plans are at least 2 years shy of entering their prime & all the F's except Mittelstadt (who isn't there yet either) & Olofsson that are in the olans are at least 2 yes out from their primes as well.

The coming off-season will be telling.  Hate that this club always makes themselves at least 2 years away from relevancy.

I’ll probably cry if the roster next year looks like the roster this year. I don’t care if Jesus is the GM, or what the plan is, 3 consecutive bottom of the league finishes isn’t reflective of good work. 

Yes, I’m thinking we are ~bottom 5 this year. 

Can’t see losing reflecting, nor boding, well on/for the Caseys, VOs, Dylans, and Dahlins that are here, nor Adams’ eye for roster construction should that be the case 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

I’ll probably cry if the roster next year looks like the roster this year. I don’t care if Jesus is the GM, or what the plan is, 3 consecutive bottom of the league finishes isn’t reflective of good work. 

Yes, I’m thinking we are ~bottom 5 this year. 

Can’t see losing reflecting, nor boding, well on/for the Caseys, VOs, Dylans, and Dahlins that are here, nor Adams’ eye for roster construction should that be the case 

Agree 100%

• Like (+1) 1

I do like hearing we’ve kicked tires on Korpisalo; essentially we still need a goalie for the next 2 to 3 years.

If UPL comes up and ousts the guy, that’s great. Otherwise we need at least 2 more years for Levi and Portillo to be NHL call up ready at least with 1 season minimum of AHL time. Tokarski isn’t a bad back up at this point but I certainly do not want to assume he’s anything more than an ok backup option. Anderson will almost assuredly retire after this season and UPL has turned into a pumpkin so far this year so I can’t count on him at all.

9 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So when is Johnny getting his preferred surgery?

Friday.

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My veneer comment simply refers to the nature of Vegas itself. At least the tourist areas. It's spectacular, but it's all fake. One block behind the glitz are seedy apartment blocks and pawn shops. Vegas runs on manufactured fantasy.

Adult Disneyland.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Mogilny's number?

Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yea they said the day after the trade he’d be wearing it but it’s cool to see it on the jersey now. While I do believe 89 is more deserving of retirement than some that are up in the rafters I also believe 11 and 39 are the only ones that should be retired.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

LeBrun interviewed Kevyn Adams He mentioned that after He got back from Michigan on Sunday, Adams took Tuch out to Dinner. On Monday After Amerks Practice, He took Peyton Krebs out to lunch and spent a few hours with Him getting to know Krebs. 

when's the next rose ceremony?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

when's the next rose ceremony?

Monday nights on ABC.  Duh

Tuch was so vulnerable when he opened up about his childhood, but Krebs and Adams really connected with each other when they were doing the couples two man breakout drill.

Its anyone’s rose Thorny.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.