Election Day 2021

Sabel79

So. Don’t want to make this topic Virginia-specific, so feel free to add, but I have a whole lotta problems with what went down tonight and you’re gonna hear about it.  And it’s not even festivus.  

congrats, Virginia. We’re Ohio now. Surely that won’t end badly.  The governor Ivan handle, but buried in the story is the January 6th participant elected as Attorney General.  It’ll take decades to repair the damage done to all of us tonight.  I absolutely guarantee that there will be a new, larger, Robert E. Lee statue erected shortly on Capitol Grounds.  Symbolic of the horrors yet to come.  

Democrats: the problem is not and never has been that you’re not attracting enough Republican votes.  Clinton sold the soul of the party, pushed it to the right, and whet we got in reply was the Nazis.  Which was the only place they could go and still make money. 

Fast forward to now: You’ve doomed us.  We’ll inevitably become the Germany of 1938 (We’re already the Germany of 1932) and I fear for my children.  Not Even My children’s children anymore.  My 10 year old will likely have to engage in asymmetrical civil war to stay alive.  Woo.  

TM second time around retread opened the door.... Dems need to think hard about who they run and When gas prices are going up and supply chain issues make folks feel insecure with margins as tight as they are you are going to have these swings...  You cant push big changes without political consequences even when I agree with them... Trump made people feel insecure in the World... Dems making people feel insecure economically... nuff said