GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, Friday, October 22, 7 PM ET, WGR, ESPN+

Doohickie

Some will call this a Measuring Stick Game.  This couldn't further from the truth.  The Bruins know they're better than us and will crush us.  This isn't a Measuring Stick Game, this is when the Sabres will prove to the Bruins how very wrong they are about us.  They will not believe the fury that is about to be unleashed upon them.

image.png.61e9cb17307f21cfdfbf6b3e530bf0a2.png

I have been to the Mountain.  I have seen it.

Thus endeth the vision.

WILL
WIN.

Okposo2.jpg

Edited by The Ghost of Yuri
Easter Egg
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

• Doohickie changed the title to GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, Friday, October 22, 7 PM ET, WGR, ESPN+
37 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

The Sabres could lose every game after this one and I would think that the season was a great success if they win tonight.

I have a feeling they will do just that and won't lose every game after tonight.

JUST BEAT THESE DASTARDLY BRUINS!!

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Well still have to beat the Leaves... them and the Bruins would make my season.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Well still have to beat the Leaves... them and the Bruins would make my season.

I never hated the Leaves with the same hot and burning hatred I have for the dastardly duo - Bruins and Flyers.

That said, beating the NHL team from The Great Satan is alwasy fun.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

I never hated the Leaves with the same hot and burning hatred I have for the dastardly duo - Bruins and Flyers.

That said, beating the NHL team from The Great Satan is alwasy fun.

It would be interesting to see which team each of us views as the number one Sabres rival and why.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

It would be interesting to see which team each of us views as the number one Sabres rival and why.  

True,  I think it has to be the Bruins... but I share additional Hatred though less so for the Bruins, Leaves, Flyers and Canes... and though I can't stand the cheaters in Tampa they are not really a rivalry.

This will be the show to see. Is buffalo like they were a few years ago at the beginning when they won a bunch in a row, or will they be like the rest of the season where they lost almost everyone after

Edited by miles

31 minutes ago, inkman said:

So how many people aren’t gonna be able to watch due to it being exclusively on ESPN+?

Since I'll be at camp this weekend ESPN+ is the only way I can watch the game.

ESPN+ has been fantastic so far.  I originally only had it because it came in the Hulu/Disney+ high definition bundle, but now I can watch multiple games a day in out of league markets, all through the Hulu app.   I actually think giving people easy access to out of market games is going to drive a lot of new viewers to the sport.  

3 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

ESPN+ has been fantastic so far.  I originally only had it because it came in the Hulu/Disney+ high definition bundle, but now I can watch multiple games a day in out of league markets, all through the Hulu app.   I actually think giving people easy access to out of market games is going to drive a lot of new viewers to the sport.  

I got ESPN+ for UB sports when they first launched, then got lured into getting the bundle for a few bucks more. So for me this is great. Saves me the $150 or so I used to spend on NHL.tv 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

It also requires a subscription which I, and I’m sure many others, currently don’t have. 

This thread has disgusted and infuriated me so far. I implore all to be better.

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I have both Hulu and ESPN+, but I'm busy till 9:30. Will have to catch it on replay. No one tell me the score.

I was wondering if I can watch a replay on E+.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.