Nice win against Vancouver. But we all know it doesn't really count because...

matter2003

Why didn't the Sabres win against Vancouver "really count"?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Because...

• The Sabres can't really be this good
    • Vancouver sucks(like every other team the Sabres beat)
    • Buffalo got lucky---again
    • Vancouver didn't really care about winning

It was actually an awesome win, but expect the excuse the Nucks are using is it's their 4th road game in a week & to try to avenge their loss to Detroit they came out too strong and couldn't sustain the early jump as they had little left in the tank in the 2nd and absolutely nothing in the 3rd.

Watching this team is like watching Josh Allen last year. I just feel like it could just fall apart at any moment. Until then though, I am a happy camper. Even if they lose I'd be happy if they continue to play like this. They play an exciting brand of hockey (albeit they give up a lot of odd man rushes). Anything but the boring, defensive dogshit schemes brought by Housley and then Krueger.

• Like (+1) 1

G) Because ownership sucks and since nothing has changed with ownership the team must still suck.

Nothing but sarcasm above, but it kills me that so many fans thought the team was horrible because of Kim Pegula; now their myopic mind and silly rants just ride off into the sunset without accountability of how absurd their claim was. AND, some will even double down and Kim is still to blame and that it took to long to build the right culture. And then point to their reckless decision to lay off Harbor Center employees at the start of Covid in 2020. The remainder will say Kim must not be involving herself day-to-day anymore and that explains the sudden surge in team performance.

2 hours ago, NAF said:

Watching this team is like watching Josh Allen last year. I just feel like it could just fall apart at any moment. Until then though, I am a happy camper. Even if they lose I'd be happy if they continue to play like this. They play an exciting brand of hockey (albeit they give up a lot of odd man rushes). Anything but the boring, defensive dogshit schemes brought by Housley and then Krueger.

Is this true?

Hadnt noticed it at all.

Seemed like they haven’t allowed many at all.

1 hour ago, SabresFanInRochester said:

G) Because ownership sucks and since nothing has changed with ownership the team must still suck.

Nothing but sarcasm above, but it kills me that so many fans thought the team was horrible because of Kim Pegula; now their myopic mind and silly rants just ride off into the sunset without accountability of how absurd their claim was. AND, some will even double down and Kim is still to blame and that it took to long to build the right culture. And then point to their reckless decision to lay off Harbor Center employees at the start of Covid in 2020. The remainder will say Kim must not be involving herself day-to-day anymore and that explains the sudden surge in team performance.

Hi, Kim.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.