GDT: Buffalo vs Vancouver 10/19/21 7 pm MSG

bob_sauve28

Despite the horrible offseason I would love for the Sabres to be fighting for the 8th spot in February and be able to trade Eichel for some decent players. I want to root for this team to succeed so bad. This kind of reminds me of the Sean McDermott year 1 bills. I think they will sneak in

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Despite the horrible offseason I would love for the Sabres to be fighting for the 8th spot in February and be able to trade Eichel for some decent players. I want to root for this team to succeed so bad. This kind of reminds me of the Sean McDermott year 1 bills. I think they will sneak in

Yes.  Always want them to succeed, but I know what you mean about this group.  Classic underdog, Bad News Bears kind of team. 

I don’t see enough guns for playoffs but if we can get rid of #9 and get two contributors from a trade, to go with a good return of picks/prospects that would help a lot. 

1 hour ago, Cheektorado said:

I totally don't want to get into any "discussions" as to why but the Sabres energy and quickness level is something I haven't seen for years.

Keep it up boys!

Apparently it's just something you have to ask.

12 minutes ago, Thorny said:

nice little feed from DC actually 

Yeah, he needs to work into the offense.  Assists are good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.