GDT: The Wiley Coyotes 1pm Puck Drop. Harvest Festival.

steveoath

Tonight's matinee sees the wiley coyotes visit the KBC for the first time this season.

After a disastrous outing will we see (lol) Hutton make a return? I was personally hoping to see Liam Kirk as the first EIHL drafted player in the NHL but alas he has been demoted to the minors. Also the glorious return of statgeeks fave Johan Larsson.

Mittelstadt and Jokiharju miss out. R2 and Butcher set to replace.

Betting?

Coyotes Odds+100

Sabres Odds-120

Over/Under5.5

Nhl.com preview

https://www.nhl.com/news/what-to-expect-buffalo-sabres-party-in-the-plaza-home-opener/c-326688288

Mulching Wildly.

Go Sabres. Another performance like the opener please.

Edited by steveoath
  • Like (+1) 2

This is a serious hockey team. Let's get serious. Or Don is gonna start kicking ass.

Seriously, this is a fail so far. (And let the betting people do their own thing somewhere else.)

Not grumpy. I'm going. 40 bucks plus outrageous fees on StubHub just to sit up top. A little surprising. Still a good value. Kyle's letter sent me over the top.

• Like (+1) 5

54 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There seems to be confusion over how to watch this game out of market. It's not showing up on the ESPN+ menu today.

EDIT: The game is on NHLN nationally.

MSG has it scheduled locally. At least on their channel preview it says NHL hockey scheduled 

22 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

This is a serious hockey team. Let's get serious. Or Don is gonna start kicking ass.

Seriously, this is a fail so far. (And let the betting people do their own thing somewhere else.)

Not grumpy. I'm going. 40 bucks plus outrageous fees on StubHub just to sit up top. A little surprising. Still a good value. Kyle's letter sent me over the top.

Have fun. I was thinking of driving up but have too much to do today 

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I’ll be there as well

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Check out SeatGeek, they seem to have more reasonable prices than StubHub somehow? I got two tickets in 100s to the side of the sabres home net for $110 after fees and taxes

4 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Have fun. Hope the boys keep you on your feet all game!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.