Out-of-market US fans: Where to watch the Coyotes game?

Doohickie

Tomorrow's 10/16 game against the Coyotes shows the following coverage:

image.png.c387c3a76aba5d04ba24588ec720802a.png

So, NHLN, SN (which is Canadian), MSG-B for the local market, and BSAZ for the AZ local market.  I checked and it doesn't show on ESPN+ or TNT.  (The next Sabres game on ESPN+ is the Tuesday Vancouver game.)  The only way I can personally get NHL Network (here in Texas) is if I get the most expensive tier of Spectrum cable.  So.... I'm thinking no television coverage for the game tomorrow.

Unless I'm missing something here?

Thanks, but probably not.  I have something going on in the morning, not sure I can make it home for the game start.  I appreciate the offer though.

Last year with NHL.tv they showed the NHL Network games, but apparently NHL.tv is no longer available in the US with the ESPN+ package.  In an odd twist, I moved from Center Ice to NHL.tv in 2018 because when we moved we switched from DirecTV to Spectrum.  Spectrum in our area did not offer Center Ice so I switched over to the NHL.tv package.  Now that's gone so I signed up for ESPN+.  But looking around on the Spectrum site it looks like they do, in fact, offer Center Ice over their cable TV service now.

If I miss a game or two it won't be the end of the world.  I might go old school and just listen on the radio by streaming WGR.

AH!  When we set up our account the ONLY way to get NHL Network was to get the top shelf plan with all the movie channels and stuff (the most expensive option).  But now they have a Sports Pack for $5 per month.  I signed up.  I think this is the only Sabres game on NHL Network this season, but if I like the NHL Network programming enough I might keep it all season.

• Like (+1) 1

I scoured the internet trying to figure this out today. Eventually I gave up and listened to it on WGR. I wasn't sure if it was because ESPN+ wasn't carrying it or that I'm in the Phoenix blackout zone. I live 6 hours from Phoenix and 6 hours from Denver. Both teams are blacked out. Just glad Sabres don't play either too often. Any idea if ESPN+ replays the games even if they don't carry it on Plus? 

ESPN+ didn't touch this game at all.  If you had no access to NHL Network or a local feed, you were SOL.  I ended up buying the Spectrum Sports Pack for $5/month so I could watch the game, then Spectrum went down:  TV, internet, the whole shebang, this morning and didn't come back on until the end of regulation.  I was able to stream WGR through my phone and was grateful to hear RJ.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.