When the Sabres make the playoffs will RJ do the play by play?

JohninMinn.

38 minutes ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

It’s been sad for a couple years now. He deserved better than the recent product on the ice

It's honestly incredibly sad in my point of view it's like wasting the good years of a quarterback thats a  Is hall of famer ..

I did like the Skinner goal when we won 10 in the row .. But it was definitely forced

I’m ashamed for the posters saying that RJ has “lost it” and is “sad now.”

RJ in his current state is still far better than any of his potential replacements that I’ve heard in the last few seasons. And still better than most announcers around the NHL. 

The team may suck, and has sucked for a long time, but that doesn’t mean RJ does now too. Appreciate what they have, because it will be gone soon, and never seen again, just like Hasek. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

On 10/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

I’m ashamed for the posters saying that RJ has “lost it” and is “sad now.”

RJ in his current state is still far better than any of his potential replacements that I’ve heard in the last few seasons. And still better than most announcers around the NHL. 

The team may suck, and has sucked for a long time, but that doesn’t mean RJ does now too. Appreciate what they have, because it will be gone soon, and never seen again, just like Hasek. 

he's the last of the play by play guys that actually describe the play instead of just talking with the analyst. Sports broadcasts have just become conversations. 

Playoff games are broadcast nationally not locally so unless he does them on Buffalo radio

• Like (+1) 1

I have to do better planning for any future games if I want to get a glimpse of the great man. I thought I would see him yesterday, but I was sitting exactly at center ice across the way in 306. My view was blocked. Two seats over would have been fine, but of course people sat there. People!

And when I did sneak over just after the shootout, I did see a vague figure with white hair. Note to self: bring little binoculars to the finale in addition to a Walkman-thingie. (And extra Depends; I used up several yesterday, unexpectedly.)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.