80+ point year guaranteed AND Make Playoffs or I will delete my account

Nozlen

This season I am personally guaranteeing:

1) a 102pt season

2) that I become minority owner of the Buffalo Sabres

3) that I start dating Megan Fox when she breaks up with Machine Gun Kelly because he changes musical genres again, but this time to aggressive polka with a splash of grindcore ska.   

If it doesn't happen I promise to block Nozlen.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hey @Nozlen, while I don't think that you are any further out there than any of the rest of us and probably less out there than many of us, myself included, but I just noticed that an 80 point season is not very good atoll.  Maybe the '+' will be gigantic, eh?

Anyway, so far so good after 1 game and if this keeps up 10 years will go by in a blink and you will be nearing 20,000 posts and most will not be memorable, again just like me.

10 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

1) a 102pt season

3) that I start dating Megan Fox when she breaks up with Machine Gun Kelly because he changes musical genres again, but this time to aggressive polka with a splash of grindcore ska.   

The most likely on that list of yours is #3, which is rather awesome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, nucci said:

so how will we know that you're gone?

Moderators can ban the account, the IP whatever they want, but I will not come back to the site. I have no reason to lie, but I am also thinking about donating to a charity if I lose as well and making a video of me donating the money in person.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

1) a 102pt season

That works for me, good luck on that.

18 hours ago, Nozlen said:

I love this new look and I am willing to put my account on the line, ban my IP delete my account because I believe. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I never post and usually just read but I am soo tired of the negativity of the Toronto Trolls posing as Sabre fans.

Seeing how you do not think we are a playoff team and I do I changed the title because I see the progress and see players playing both Offense and Defense that has been missing for years.

See you next season under a different name. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dudacek said:

It will be interesting to see how that kind of effort looks against a team that is actually fighting back.

The Canadiens had no goalie and were playing with a major hangover.

While I don't disagree, let's not take anything away from the effort.  The Sabres played a fantastic game in all phases and deserved a big win.  They exceeded everyone's expectations.  That kind of an effort against a better/more competitive opponent might end up in a 3-2 win or a 3-2 loss (maybe 4-2 with an empty net goal either way), but it would be a reasonable product on the ice.  I'd buy a ticket to see it.  Hopefully, they can maintain the intensity and effort throughout the season.  If they do, it will be entertaining and it will provide a foundation to build on for the future.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, dudacek said:

It will be interesting to see how that kind of effort looks against a team that is actually fighting back.

The Canadiens had no goalie and were playing with a major hangover.

Shhh, don't rain on the parade yet, there's no cover on the bandwagon but ya, Canadiens are missing 4 key pieces to their run from last year plus a few lesser pieces, they are not and will not be good this year. 

But, having said that, you have to beat the crappy teams to get the points and we did. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:52 PM, Nozlen said:

because you and your 25,000 posts can not back up your beliefs and get mad

Actually, I'm leaning your way.  Not sure they'll make the playoffs.  I hope they do.  But I'm pretty sure they'll be better than anyone outside of Buffalo thinks they will.

👍

On 10/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, Nozlen said:

Moderators can ban the account, the IP whatever they want, but I will not come back to the site. I have no reason to lie, but I am also thinking about donating to a charity if I lose as well and making a video of me donating the money in person.

LAMP alert. Most newbies try and fit in, you want to be front and center on top of a pedestal.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.