Jack Eichel's antics

Hoss

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just don't trade him cheap, I said it before he can't get a lesser return than Duchene even with a crippled neck.

The deal will involve conditional picks that seems to be the possible answer. When that happens it'll be weird to be rooting for his full recovery and success so that we can get more. I also suspect it'll be nothing but picks. Maybe one current high end prospect, but really nothing but picks unless a cap dump is needed. 

32 minutes ago, Derrico said:

And here my 6 year old son overheard Eichel talk this weekend and asked dad why Jack Eichel is no longer going to be a sabre.  

Can’t stand what this franchise has become.  Already regretting buying the centre ice package. 

Why didn't you just get ESPN+? Way cheaper and cancellable every month.

• Like (+1) 1

It doesn't even look like John.

Terrible, as usual, cell phone video.  

It could be anybody.  Even if it was John, so what.  He is from Boston and can cheer for the dastardly Red Sox if he wants to, but if he is dancing around that is not a good look for his IRed neck and spine.

All that said ... *antics* for sure.

9 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

well he's still a Bruins fan and that'd be his wish, but don't see any possible way that would happen for him. 

I've always wondered if players give up their boyhood teams when they turn pro. I think, in their minds, they have to. But I don't know for sure.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Yawn … nothing burger 

A mile-wide asteroid is heading for your house.

What would it take to excite you? Why even be a fan if nothing turns you on or boils your blood. You are: Terry. Even Steven. Whistle while the waterfront burns. Do you have an escape hatch or a private lake in the Adirondacks with an underground bunker?

HOLY *****!

Also — Jack's a masshole piece of *****. Bye, John.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I've always wondered if players give up their boyhood teams when they turn pro. I think, in their minds, they have to. But I don't know for sure.

A mile-wide asteroid is heading for your house.

What would it take to excite you? Why even be a fan if nothing turns you on or boils your blood. You are: Terry. Even Steven. Whistle while the waterfront burns. Do you have an escape hatch or a private lake in the Adirondacks with an underground bunker?

HOLY *****!

Buffalo Sabres playing home games (actually their biggest event of the whole season) in another city = bothers me.

Jack Eichel at a baseball game in Boston = does not bother me.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.