Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Ownership in Moe-ray-all couldn't possibly have thought that team wouldn't be a train wreck when they let Dandenault & Kokateniemi walk & had Price & Weber lined up for BF-LTIR.  Not saying they shouldn't make changes, but they should've been made when it was obvious what was about to happen.  Lucking into the Loafs in the 1st round & then continuing on that momentum 2 more rounds shouldn't have colored the judgment.  That was not a legit SC Finalist.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow.  Kane's shennanigans are gonna push him out of the league.

Shame, really.  Helluva talent that is going to go wasted due to his own personal choices.  I think if he had a good head on his shoulders he was talented enough to be one of the leagues best players. 

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

That's quite the fall for Bergevin from a year ago.  Not a huge surprise though since Montreal fans don't tolerate losing.  It will be interesting to see how they try to rebuild their team.  I'm happy to see them suffer a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Digger said:

That's quite the fall for Bergevin from a year ago.  Not a huge surprise though since Montreal fans don't tolerate losing.  It will be interesting to see how they try to rebuild their team.  I'm happy to see them suffer a bit.

Don’t forget Bergevin was about to be canned last season before that magical run saved his job. The real question for the new front office will be what to do with Ducharme who just got an extension.

33 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Don’t forget Bergevin was about to be canned last season before that magical run saved his job. The real question for the new front office will be what to do with Ducharme who just got an extension.

Ducharme is a very good coach.  He coached for years here in Halifax before deciding to go home.

If he is fired te Sabres should hire him for something.

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Bergevin’s seat has been warm for years it seems.  Feels like over the past 3-4 years he has done just well enough to keep his job multiple times.

The most interesting thing to me is that they didn’t go with a francophone.