Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

11 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Lord I hope Kevyn Adams doesn't have any skeletons in his wardrobe.

Doubt it. He only keeps skeletons that really want to be there

11 hours ago, Eleven said:

Or an entire fictional world.

Wait.  Wrong message board.

I guess Taro doesn't like Narnia. 

11 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Actually that would be cool (and maybe explain a few things).

I referenced "Jesus" as GM yesterday.....Aslan is really Jesus.....Adams has a wardrobe to another dimension...

it's all coming together 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

I referenced "Jesus" as GM yesterday.....Aslan is really Jesus.....Adams has a wardrobe to another dimension...

it's all coming together 

You'd be wrong there.  The confusion was about what @Eleven is doing on a Narnia message board.  😉

Narnia is nice and all.  But not going to talk about it for hours on end.  😉

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thorny said:

it's all coming together 

Good, goooooooood.

47 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You'd be wrong there.  The confusion was about what @Eleven is doing on a Narnia message board.  😉

Narnia is nice and all.  But not going to talk about it for hours on end.  😉

But what else is there to do while we're slowly digested by this franchise for a thousand years?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Good, goooooooood.

But what else is there to do while we're slowly digested by this franchise for a thousand years?

Find a way to inexplicably survive instead in order to move on to your own tv show on the Award Winning Disney Plus streaming service. 

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-ca

One month, only 1.99.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Let's just hope this was more than just Bob Murray yelling at people because that would be a rather weak reason for him to be forced to resign.

Well, I’m going to assume that there was drinking involved here.

If someone drinks and yells at people at work, it’s not a weak reason for him to get the boot.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Curt said:

Well, I’m going to assume that there was drinking involved here.

If someone drinks and yells at people at work, it’s not a weak reason for him to get the boot.

Depends on if they are inherently related; is he yelling because he's drunk or yelling at people and an alcoholic on the side. 

Just now, thewookie1 said:

Depends on if they are inherently related; is he yelling because he's drunk or yelling at people and an alcoholic on the side. 

“Yelling” at people can mean different things, but you aren’t really supposed to be yelling at people at work, whether you are drinking or not.

1 hour ago, thewookie1 said:

He could be completely sober. If he’s verbally abusing people in the workplace he needs to be removed from the workplace. Especially considering it’s been allegedly happening for 13 years.

• Like (+1) 1