[Game Day] Flyers vs. Sabres - Game 2, 7:00 pm

SDS

Someone is going to get hurt if the refs don't control this. This is a new low for Philly. Even Forsberg is playing like a bitch. A couple more 5 minute majors, misconducts, and suspensions should do the trick. I bet Brian Campbell is halfway down the I-190 by now. He shouldn't be anywhere near the ice in the 3rd.

Someone is going to get hurt if the refs don't control this. This is a new low for Philly. Even Forsberg is playing like a bitch. A couple more 5 minute majors, misconducts, and suspensions should do the trick. I bet Brian Campbell is halfway down the I-190 by now. He shouldn't be anywhere near the ice in the 3rd.

before i lost the feed is seemed like they were making all the right calls and the flyers just don't seem to care.

how was the 3rd gone so far?

8-2 final.

Positives: We have to get 2 more victories in 5 games... time to remember to play smart heading to philly. Also, did the sabres play the best mind games you've ever seen against a goon team? They were just beaten up, sucker punched, and bitch slapped, but not once did they make a retaliation. Well, if you don't count the goals, that is... Also, the power play got rolling tonight. Now, the percentages weren't good, but that's what happens when the opponent takes 873j penalties. Individual player positives include all the goal scorers and lydman... way to step up toni.

Negatives: We have to play this intent-on-injuring team at least two more times. I'm doing my best to not look ahead, but its scary that briere, dumont, etc. are one cheap shot knee on knee away from being done for the playoffs.

Wow.

I wonder if Ken Hitchcock will even speak tonight. He should be thoroughly embarrassed over how his team acted.

Very prescient. Hitchcock said the team wasn't ready, it was his fault, and he and the whole team was embarrassed.

When some idiot reporter said that Lindy SAID (which wasn't true, Lindy agreed w/ the reporter) the Flyers were idiots, Captain Kangaroo stormed out of the press conference. "Lindy shouldn't say that."

Lindy DID say the Flyers played like or acted like idiots -- and rightly so, although you worry about a comment firing up the Flyers. Actually, there should be no worries. I don't think that team can be fired up. It would be easier to fire up great grandpa's Model T. All that cranking, jeez. And you definitely cleaned up Hitchcockbreath's message for Lindy! This is getting fun.

Lindy DID say the Flyers played like or acted like idiots -- and rightly so, although you worry about a comment firing up the Flyers. Actually, there should be no worries. I don't think that team can be fired up. It would be easier to fire up great grandpa's Model T. All that cranking, jeez. And you definitely cleaned up Hitchcockbreath's message for Lindy! This is getting fun.

Yeah, like I stated in the other thread that I had stated I didn't think Lindy actually said that, yes he did say that at the beginning of his press conference.

As for cleaning up CK's message, he did state what I said while he was at the podium. The more interesting thing he said was stated while walking away from the podium and I did not hear it clearly.