Where'd the Eichel Threads Go?

That Aud Smell

It’s getting common here to see threads locked, opened, and locked again.  

People have been asking to shut down the 300+ page Eichel thread.  I don’t get why.  Sometimes it veered off topic but so what.  

To many people playing mod and/or telling mods what to do.  Let’s get the information flow back. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe the good lord above wanted us to take a break from Jack speculation and go back to talking about our terrible goaltending and leaky defense. 

or

Maybe Jack's agents hired a hacker to prevent us from bad mouthing his client.

or 

@nfreeman went overboard on his moderating duties?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It’s getting common here to see threads locked, opened, and locked again.  

People have been asking to shut down the 300+ page Eichel thread.  I don’t get why.  Sometimes it veered off topic but so what.  

To many people playing mod and/or telling mods what to do.  Let’s get the information flow back. 

I agree. Why closed down a thread, if you don't want to check in on it so often don't check in on it.

For me it's part of my day, I don't know when a move will be made with Jack, and I don't know if there's any information so I check the thread when I get home. Why closed down the thread for those of us who just want to browse through it for any information?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.