More Alleged Lowlife Behavior by Evander Kane

nfreeman

On 10/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, SwampD said:

And one man's lowlife is another man's patriot.

Just like when the American's cheated the current customs of the battlefied and invented gorilla warfare to defeat the Brittish, Evander and thousands of others are coming up with creative ways to protect American freedoms and personal choice.

Right on SwampD

On 10/6/2021 at 4:02 PM, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

I feel real badly for this guy.  The world was his oyster.  Unfortunately, he seems to be his own worst enemy.

Respect, you're too kind!

I find it difficult to have any sympathy for Kane. Especially since more and more stuff seems to come out about how much of a bum he is. He's been given a golden ticket and has behaved just as poorly as the non-Charlie kids from Willy Wonka.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, The Ghost of NS said:

So, a handful of Bills fans produce fake vax cards trying to get into games, and are just sent home. 

Evander does it, and he’s the lowest scum on Earth? Makes sense. 

The handfull of bills fans should have been arrested.  They too are scum. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5897299001

Edited by miles

2 hours ago, The Ghost of NS said:

So, a handful of Bills fans produce fake vax cards trying to get into games, and are just sent home. 

Evander does it, and he’s the lowest scum on Earth? Makes sense. 

There are quite a few straws on Evander’s camel’s back at this point.  The fake vax card is only the most recent allegation that we’ve heard about.  

On 10/20/2021 at 7:31 AM, NAF said:

Respect, you're too kind!

I find it difficult to have any sympathy for Kane. Especially since more and more stuff seems to come out about how much of a bum he is. He's been given a golden ticket and has behaved just as poorly as the non-Charlie kids from Willy Wonka.

Unfortunately, there are too many real-life Veruca Salts.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:54 PM, nfreeman said:

There are quite a few straws on Evander’s camel’s back at this point.  The fake vax card is only the most recent allegation that we’ve heard about.  

Evander is a notable public figure, which makes him a bigger target for things, such as the bogus allegations from his ex. 

Joe Dirt trying to sneak into a Bills game gets a pass because he’s not a millionaire athlete who was brazen enough to post a photo holding a stack of 100 bills as a cell phone. 

Evander has made himself a target for a lot of things, but it doesn’t mean he’s ultimate scum because he doesn’t behave like Jesus the carpenter. 

I hate to say it, but I do think there’s a racial angle to this when it comes to fans and media. Patrick Kane was accused of similar things, and nobody talks about that Kane in the way they do with this Kane. 

Edited by The Ghost of NS
  • Thanks (+1) 1

EK isn’t ultimate scum. I just find him repugnant.  I just find him void of a moral compass and lacks common sense.
Very talented hockey player. Very. Won’t take that away from him. He is what he is. 

Like I said a few pages ago, I think 60% of the things we know about are true. The other 40% are lies, exaggerations, and  drama. Then there are the things we as the general public don’t know about. The good and bad. 

13 minutes ago, The Ghost of NS said:

Evander is a notable public figure, which makes him a bigger target for things, such as the bogus allegations from his ex. 

Joe Dirt trying to sneak into a Bills game gets a pass because he’s not a millionaire athlete who was brazen enough to post a photo holding a stack of 100 bills as a cell phone. 

Evander has made himself a target for a lot of things, but it doesn’t mean he’s ultimate scum because he doesn’t behave like Jesus the carpenter. 

I hate to say it, but I do think there’s a racial angle to this when it comes to fans and media. Patrick Kane was accused of similar things, and nobody talks about that Kane in the way they do with this Kane. 

patrick kane was not prosecuted because the accuser was doing shady stuff. her family member planted a police evidence bag, and looked like it was probably a money grab by her.

its not really a good comparison.

also what does "joe dirt" faking a vaccine card have to do with a stack of hundreds. the real ones are free to anyone who wants it.  in my opinion anyone faking a vaccine is ultimate scum. its not just putting themselves at risk by doing it

Edited by miles
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, miles said:

patrick kane was not prosecuted because the accuser was doing shady stuff. her family member planted a police evidence bag, and looked like it was probably a money grab by her.

its not really a good comparison.

also what does "joe dirt" faking a vaccine card have to do with a stack of hundreds. the real ones are free to anyone who wants it. 

Correct. The vax is free to everyone, and everyone should get it so we can stop all the non sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Ghost of NS said:

Did you start posting here after the false allegations were made against Patrick?  He was treated much worse on here than Evander. Must have had 20 different stories came out from posters who had business dealings with his father and his fathers a dick, and he's a dick, so he probably did it. Posters know people who knew people who went to school with him and was typical self centered cocky jock so he probably did it. One poster said the knew the girl that the alleged incident happened to, and her family. Sweet girl good people. Patrick MUST be guilty. 95% of the board had him tried and convicted before any evidence  came out. If anyone suggested we wait for evidence they were shouted down, accused of victim shaming, slut shaming, bans from mods were demanded.  Turns out Patrick Kane didn't do it. It appears the alleged victim lied. The mother tampered with evidence. Yes, sweet girl. Good people indeed. That threads an interesting read, I'd recommend it. I believe it is here sabrespace first began to accept bullying into silence those who disagree with you as an accepted practice, and it has grown into the blight on our community that it is today.  I'm sure you can find a half dozen articles about it on Google from late 2015, but they lack the venomous hatred that was running through that thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was permanently deleted though. It did NOT age well. 

10 hours ago, The Ghost of NS said:

This is just a complete load of crap.

At some point, people are responsible for their actions, and calling people racist for holding guys like Kane to that standard is offensive and destructive.  

2 hours ago, nfreeman said:

This is just a complete load of crap.

At some point, people are responsible for their actions, and calling people racist for holding guys like Kane to that standard is offensive and destructive.  

The point is, we don’t hold guys to that same standard. Do you think he is the only one not vaxxed? Or gambles? Or has ex troubles? I would bet that EK’s behavior is on par with about 50% of the players in the NHL.

Funny how he’s the only one they write articles on about it.

Not seeing racism is equally as destructive.

Just now, SwampD said:

The point is, we don’t hold guys to that same standard. Do you think he is the only one not vaxxed? Or gambles? Or has ex troubles? I would bet that EK’s behavior is on par with about 50% of the players in the NHL.

Yes we do.

We're not just talking about one or two incidents here.  Kane has had a long string of issues.  Name some other guys with that kind of track record -- not just one of the things Kane has been accused of, but the whole sordid series of them -- who haven't been criticized.

10 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Yes we do.

We're not just talking about one or two incidents here.  Kane has had a long string of issues.  Name some other guys with that kind of track record -- not just one of the things Kane has been accused of, but the whole sordid series of them -- who haven't been criticized.

Yes. He sure has been accused of a lot of things.

Edited by SwampD
To make sure my point wasn’t missed.

12 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Evander Kane is the only player suspended for trying to present a fake vaccine card to the NHL, the only one with such gambling debt that voiding his contract to declare bankruptcy was a viable path forward, the only one whose ex public accused them of gambling on their own games, one of the few players who have been publicly accused of assault.

If you think this is just a normal guy or just an average NHL player, then I think you are either not paying attention or are just making excuses.  Controversial situations are constantly happening with this guy.  It’s not normal.

Racism is real, but noting that Evander Kane is involved in a whole lot of negative stuff is not racist.  This isn’t happening with other black players.  This is only happening with Evander.

• Like (+1) 5

On 10/21/2021 at 12:54 AM, nfreeman said:

The fake vax card is not an allegation anymore.  It's been proven.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/32425827/san-jose-sharks-evander-kane-suspended-21-games-nhl-established-violation-covid-19-protocol

12 minutes ago, Curt said:

Evander Kane is the only player suspended for trying to present a fake vaccine card to the NHL, the only one with such gambling debt that voiding his contract to declare bankruptcy was a viable path forward, the only one whose ex public accused them of gambling on their own games, one of the few players who have been publicly accused of assault.

If you think this is just a normal guy or just an average NHL player, then I think you are either not paying attention or are just making excuses.  Controversial situations are constantly happening with this guy.  It’s not normal.

Racism is real, but noting that Evander Kane is involved in a whole lot of negative stuff is not racist.  This isn’t happening with other black players.  This is only happening with Evander.

Nathen Paetsch ran a gambling ring in which hundreds of players gambled. He’ll probably end up on the Sabres coaching staff one day.

And accusations from an exxwife are just that, accusations. Nothing until proven.

The vax card is just stupid. Not exactly lowlife. Beasley trumpets being a dumbass and gets celebrated for it.

I’m not even saying that he isn’t a dick, but he certainly isn’t the only one and I believe race to be a factor in both how his behavior is perceived by some and on how it is covered by media.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Yes. He sure has been accused of a lot of things.

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Nathen Paetsch ran a gambling ring in which hundreds of players gambled. He’ll probably end up on the Sabres coaching staff one day.

And accusations from an exxwife are just that, accusations. Nothing until proven.

The vax card is just stupid. Not exactly lowlife. Beasley trumpets being a dumbass and gets celebrated for it.

I’m not even saying that he isn’t a dick, but he certainly isn’t the only one and I believe race to be a factor in both how his behavior is perceived by some and on how it is covered by media.

So -- no facts?  No examples of people with similar long strings of issues but who haven't been criticized?  Just more unsubstantiated accusations of racism, plus naming a guy with one offense, not a series of them like Kane?  Awesome.

Do you say the same things about Kyrie Irving that you say about Beasley?  (Leaving aside that neither of them is lying about their position the way Kane did -- which is an undeniably lowlife move)?

What would have to happen for you to admit that criticism of Kane isn't driven by racism?

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.