Dreger: Eichel situation may be shifting, multiple teams involved

Hoss

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Are we gonna have a new thread for every new Dreger of Friedman Tweet re Eichel?

I’m confident the tone of this tweet is indicative of what’s actually happening. I suspect this ends very very soon.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

feels game of thrones GIF

You sir need to change your name to Doomeme, doo you have these things saved up or do you just pick and choose off the internets. No I did not misspell doo, it will forever be in your nature.

11 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Get us a good goalie and a decent physical defenseman and a few high draft picks, please. 

This could save the season 

I pray to the lords above a goalie is not being prioritized in this trade. I also hope Adams isn’t dumb enough to think anything he gets in an Eichel deal would or should “save the season.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I pray to the lords above a goalie is not being prioritized in this trade. I also hope Adams isn’t dumb enough to think anything he gets in an Eichel deal would or should “save the season.”

Goalie is the most important position, so I do think it's important. Winning now is something that will help everyone going forward. We are at risk of yet another disaster season as it looks now with this small defense and porous goaltending. 

If they get a great haul for Jack with no goalie, fine, but I'd still be disappointed 

28 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Get us a good goalie and a decent physical defenseman and a few high draft picks, please. 

This could save the season 

I  don't believe that any deal he makes for Eichel is about salvaging this season. For him the return needs to include a first or second line center prospect who should be ready for NHL play in a year or so. 

I don't want to aggravate the impatient masses here but the best strategy may be for the GM to wait until Jack gets whatever surgery and then is able demonstrate that he is back to form. That might take another year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

although a source close to the situation said the information is not coming directly from the Sabres as TSN inferred Thursday night and reported on its Web site on Friday. You would imagine new agent Pat Brisson's regular talks with Sabres GM Kevyn Adams have pushed the exchange of information as being very necessary.

Per Harrington...

Believe who you want.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

It's built into the forum software:

image.png.fa56c15139c0a9bdb4f238004e9c3c21.png

The player goal pics I did create, they're in my Flickr account.

Do you have a "My Cousin Vinny" meme for Hinostroza?

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

A real reporter would have teams, pieces being offered and under what conditions.  Without this type of info it’s just click bait and/or BS.  

Not if all sides are air tight.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do you have a "My Cousin Vinny" meme for Hinostroza?

Not if all sides are air tight.

Then what are you reporting but a rumor given to you to an unknown source.  This is on the same level as Eklund, aka garbage (e5).

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.