Blue and Gold Scrimmage 6pm Sept 26, 2021

Brawndo

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He got beat twice over his left (glove?) shoulder.

Yep.  The last spot that a behemoth should be getting beat.

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He got beat twice over his left (glove?) shoulder.

Yep.  The last spot that a behemoth should be getting beat.  Not encouraging.

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Portillo is the best goalie in the system currently. Hopefully things like this will readjust ppls thinking on 6k for now. 

I really need to see what Portillo does this year. Not sure how he has risen as much as he has.

Dude played 7 games last year, and just 80 the three previous years combined. He hasn’t got much of a track record.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Portillo is the best goalie in the system currently. Hopefully things like this will readjust ppls thinking on 6k for now. 

I’m not sure I agree with that.  We haven’t seen Levi yet, but at the World Jrs he was fantastic.  We’ll have a chance to see both in college this year to see who is better.  Portillo was very good at Michigan last season but in a very limited role.  

3 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

And though his numbers are not great, he was on a pretty bad team. Of course he could be part of the reason they were bad, but maybe not. @Doohickie is in his corner, I know. 

I'm not "in his corner" as in I'm rooting for him, mind you.  I simply think he's going to prove to be the best goalie on the depth chart.  I'll be happy to be proven wrong, especially if it's due to another goalie playing better than Dell's best.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.