Who will outperform their contract.

GASabresIUFAN

20 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Sam Reinhart will outperform his contract. 

OP is clearly talking about players on the Sabres and appears to be trying to inject at least some form of light-hearted positivity to the board that sorely needs it. This is unnecessary sadboy behavior.

19 hours ago, Weave said:

I'm hard pressed to find optimism in any of these guys outperforming their contracts. 

It’s an absolute slam dunk that several will, at least in the stat sheet. Someone has to perform on bad teams. They can be historically bad, sure (they won’t be), but they will gravitate towards the mean which will require some “bad” players to produce above what they would normally be expected to do. Players will be given opportunities they wouldn’t otherwise have.

I’d guess one or two of the minimum contract guys and a couple of the young guys. Mitts and Cozens could certainly breakout. I think Oskari Laaksonen may surprise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.