SabreSpace Fantasy Hockey 21-22

LabattBlue

I asked in the other fantasy hockey thread about taking over the existing(dormant) league, but got no response, so I thought we could just start from scratch.  Looking for owners who will at the very least set an active lineup each week, and try and improve their team on a regular basis.  10 or 12 teams.

As of 9/21...

1 - Labatt Blue(joined)
2 - Srw1525(joined)
3 - North Buffalo(joined)
4 - steveoath(joined)
5 - Andrew Amerk(joined)
6 - Norcal(joined)
7 - Let's Go B-Lo(joined)
8 - drnkirishone(joined)
9 - dudacek(joined)
10 - SwampD(joined)
11 - gilbert11(joined)
12 - pastajoe(joined)

Edited by LabattBlue

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I asked in the other fantasy hockey thread about taking over the existing(dormant) league, but got no response, so I thought we could just start from scratch.  Looking for owners who will at the very least set an active lineup each week, and try and improve their team on a regular basis.  10 or 12 teams.

Count me in! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2021 at 7:25 PM, LabattBlue said:

I will join as long as I have an option to setup an auto draft. Not sure if you are using Yahoo or not, that is the only one I have used previously so not sure if the system they have for auto drafting is the normal.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

League is setup on yahoo.  I would think you could set for auto pick if you can’t make draft time.  I will look at it later. 

Just did a couple rounds of a mock draft.  You can pre-rank players for the draft if you can't make it to the live draft.  I don't see a way an individual owner can set to auto draft, until the draft page is launched a few minutes before start time.  That being said, once you "timeout" two selections in a row, it then auto picks the remainder(with no delay), unless you rejoin the draft, and turn auto draft off.