Vaccine Policy For KBC and HighMark Stadium Announced

Brawndo

58 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Tossed it in the Bills thread as well. Gonna be fun to watch this go done, as I am sure there will be reasonable responses to helping ensure ppls health and safety. 

...and wailing and gnashing of teeth from the anti-vaxxer/anti-maskers.

• Brawndo changed the title to Vaccine Policy For KBC and HighMark Stadium Announced

Sure they can prosecute fake cards, they're easy to trace in general. However in the setting of an event with thousands of people, it will be near impossible to enforce. My guess is that there are a number of people that don't want the shot but also want to go to events. 

I suppose they could do that empire pass QR code and streamline it, the EU is doing something similar. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sure they can prosecute fake cards, they're easy to trace in general. However in the setting of an event with thousands of people, it will be near impossible to enforce. My guess is that there are a number of people that don't want the shot but also want to go to events. 

I suppose they could do that empire pass QR code and streamline it, the EU is doing something similar. 

They indicated that those who show paper cards instead of the pass might be subject to a little scrutiny (aka they will look them up in the system). 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 2

Good. Overdue, imo. The mask compliance on the concourses was ~5%.

In terms of faking or forging, there will spring forth a cottage industry of people capable of making a forged digital  Excelsior vax card. So be it. This will, in all events, greatly reduce the number of unvaccinated people at games, concerts.

We were required to show proof of vaccination to go to a couple Blue Jay games. The level of scrutiny from stadium staff was ... well, it wasn't confidence-inspiring.

(I acknowledge that the Bills run a more robust organization than the Bisons.)

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Why not let you upload your vax card to your account manager? Get verified.

I'd like to know if they will accept copies or digital photos of cards. I don't like walking around with my only copy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, etiennep99 said:

Fixed that for you.

I hope your *****-spreading doesn't kill anyone, but it probably will, because you're probably spreading it on other social media sites as well. You're sick.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why not let you upload your vax card to your account manager? Get verified.

I'd like to know if they will accept copies or digital photos of cards. I don't like walking around with my only copy. 

I know I'm traveling to Europe next week, to cross some of the borders I will need a digital EU proof of vaccination. Because I don't live in the EU I can't obtain one yet. So I am unsure if they will accept my paper card, they also allow exemptions for medical personnel, so I'll bring my ID and see it if helps, if not then I'll just turn around at the Bulgarian border and head to Serbia 😂😂

I went to office max and got my card photocopied and laminated to wallet size and its been accepted everywhere I've been since the shots. 

• Like (+1) 1

Same ***** everywhere here as well, have to show you are vaccinated when entering a bar soon,  like bar staff have the time and luxury to play police.  🙄

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I know I'm traveling to Europe next week, to cross some of the borders I will need a digital EU proof of vaccination. Because I don't live in the EU I can't obtain one yet. So I am unsure if they will accept my paper card, they also allow exemptions for medical personnel, so I'll bring my ID and see it if helps, if not then I'll just turn around at the Bulgarian border and head to Serbia 😂😂

I went to office max and got my card photocopied and laminated to wallet size and its been accepted everywhere I've been since the shots. 

Paper should be fine, as long as you didn't get Sputnik or Chinese one you are allowed in.

45 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I hope your *****-spreading doesn't kill anyone, but it probably will, because you're probably spreading it on other social media sites as well. You're sick.

Yup. People are actively putting effort into ensuring deaths. The anti-vax, anti-mask crowd LOVES to talk about how this “only effects old people” (which isn’t true) which is a wild admittance. One of the long-term effects of failing to eradicate this disease is that life expectancy for some will drop dramatically and families will prematurely have to say goodbye to their loved ones whose bodies can no longer fight this.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Good. Overdue, imo. The mask compliance on the concourses was ~5%.

(I acknowledge that the Bills run a more robust organization than the Bisons.)

Part of the problem there was the fact it would be impossible to force mask mandates in general. You can’t just throw every other person out as you couldn’t have enough cops to pull it off. They made all the employees wear masks, which was aggravating to be honest. I was fine with a mask inside, just not outside where it becomes a nightmare to communicate with fans over their ticket trouble. ( I work game days.) On the flip side I’ll likely wear one in the winter for warmth while not helping sort out issues.