Eichel is changing Agents will be represented by Pat Brisson

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

Doing things the same way and expecting different results is one definition of insanity.  Maybe, instead of a panic move, the obverse is true and Jack is finally coming to his senses.  His first agent was not working.  Time to try a different approach?

True.  Now why are you putting a quote from another person. kas23, under my name?   

5 hours ago, RangerDave said:

Doing things the same way and expecting different results is one definition of insanity.  Maybe, instead of a panic move, the obverse is true and Jack is finally coming to his senses.  His first agent was not working.  Time to try a different approach?

So it’s crazy to stay with an agent who can’t force a team, who has all the leverage, to trade him? Should he get a new lucky pair of socks, too? 

The agent disagreed with Jack’s choice of medical procedures. That’s probably all this is 

17 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

So it’s crazy to stay with an agent who can’t force a team, who has all the leverage, to trade him? Should he get a new lucky pair of socks, too? 

The agent disagreed with Jack’s choice of medical procedures. That’s probably all this is 

Don't see any evidence of that but......

20 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

How do you even arrive at this idea?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

How do you even arrive at this idea?

It's not as far-fetched as what some others might be speculating about.  Why not?

Obviously Jackie boy is disgruntled and this could be part of it, or all of it, or none of it.

Since when does a poster have to back up a post with facts, or other facts, or ... 99% of all posts, especially mine, are just made up stuff.

13 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

It's not as far-fetched as what some others might be speculating about.  Why not?

Obviously Jackie boy is disgruntled and this could be part of it, or all of it, or none of it.

Since when does a poster have to back up a post with facts, or other facts, or ... 99% of all posts, especially mine, are just made up stuff.

Because his agent was literally the one pushing the surgery Jack wants lol

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Because his agent was literally the one pushing the surgery Jack wants lol

Well, maybe Jackie put him up to it and now he thinks it's a bad plan.

For all we know the old agent could have fired Jackie Boy's ass because he is a pouty faced snot.  I bet you that's it.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

For all we know the old agent could have fired Jackie Boy's ass because he is a pouty faced snot.  I bet you that's it.

I'm watching you run Occam's razor up and down the concrete driveway and cringing 😋

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

His last agent? No, he was aga8nst it, from what I recall.

It's all very confusing, but in that media release nonsense it seemed that the agent was pushing for the fusion surgery and said the Sabres agreed to it.  Which is different from what Jackie Boy wants ... disk replacement surgery.  At least that is what I remember.  Of course, one must understand that my memory can't be relied on in these things.

5 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

It's all very confusing, but in that media release nonsense it seemed that the agent was pushing for the fusion surgery and said the Sabres agreed to it.  Which is different from what Jackie Boy wants ... disk replacement surgery.  At least that is what I remember.  Of course, one must understand that my memory can't be relied on in these things.

I remember that the agent agreed with the Sabres, but ya, memory is a funny thing. Can anyone help us here??? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

And yet the same agent lined up the Dr. Prusmack interview to sell the idea that ADR was no big deal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And yet the same agent lined up the Dr. Prusmack interview to sell the idea that ADR was no big deal.

I think that whoever came up with the Prusmack interview, Jack or Fish, alienated the other.  Jack trains and plays, that’s  about it.  Fish probably came up with this doctor interview idea in response to KA saying he was in control.   

We will probably never know but there is a new agent representing Jack, one with probably better relationships around the league. 

So I'm thinking this is how it went down when Jack told Fish he was done:

(From the Urban Dictionary)

To pull a Jack is to s*** on the top of a car then sit in it. Then hold your legs straight up as high up as they can go. Then to grab your toes. Then slide down the windshield screaming "AARRMAAGGEEDDOONN!!!!".

Jack was no longer Happy Jack

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Standing Room Smoking Cigs said:

So I'm thinking this is how it went down when Jack told Fish he was done:

(From the Urban Dictionary)

To pull a Jack is to s*** on the top of a car then sit in it. Then hold your legs straight up as high up as they can go. Then to grab your toes. Then slide down the windshield screaming "AARRMAAGGEEDDOONN!!!!".

Jack was no longer Happy Jack

aka A Buffalo Sunroof.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, pi2000 said:

He's grasping at straws.  

A sign of desperation perhaps?

After their latest meeting with Sabres brass, I'd reckon Peter Fish is advising him to hold off on surgery as the disc is in fact healing on it's own, albeit slowly. 

His impatient young client disagrees.  

On 8/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, New Scotland (NS) said:

Based on that other info that Fish was still Eichel's agent at that meeting with NHL, NHLPA, etc. last week, so it's easy to make a leap that something happened there that caused Fish to be canned. There are a lot of things that could be, Eichel wants to dig in on surgery but Fish told him it's not going to happen, Eichel is tired and wants to heal up and play and Fish is still trying to force a trade, Fish was a giant jerk of something and Eichel wants someone more seasoned, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

A lot of speculation of Montreal now , and Vegas being the frontrunner.

But Brisson has a lot of players with the avalanche under contract, I would not count them out of this.

What the heck does Montreal even have to offer that they would be willing to part with that we would even want (Caufield is 1,000,000,000,000% off limits so rid yourself of that fantasy)? 

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

Based on that other info that Fish was still Eichel's agent at that meeting with NHL, NHLPA, etc. last week, so it's easy to make a leap that something happened there that caused Fish to be canned. There are a lot of things that could be, Eichel wants to dig in on surgery but Fish told him it's not going to happen, Eichel is tired and wants to heal up and play and Fish is still trying to force a trade, Fish was a giant jerk of something and Eichel wants someone more seasoned, etc.

Anyone listen to the Instigators today? According to Elliotte Friedmann, Fish and Donatelli were executing Jack's orders every step of the way. What a guy. Paul Hamilton was on and pointed out that Jack has never heard the word "no" in his life and is apoplectic that Adams isn't doing what he wants.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone listen to the Instigators today? According to Elliotte Friedmann, Fish and Donatelli were executing Jack's orders every step of the way. What a guy. Paul Hamilton was on and pointed out that Jack has never heard the word "no" in his life and is apoplectic that Adams isn't doing what he wants.

Interesting. Of course, I don't believe a word Hamilton says as he seems to hold grudges against players. On the flip side, I can totally see that scenario being true and even likely.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MattPie said:

Yup.

Or it could be my reason, eh?  That Jackie was fired for being a brat.

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not buying this.    They're speculating.     

Of course Fish is going to build a strategy around what Jack wants.    Doesn't mean he's a puppet.    That's what agents do, they build a plan based on the players input.    

Hamilton?   Joke.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, MattPie said:

Probably Fish had been advising Eichel that things would play out a certain way (we do x, y, z and we can get you traded in time to be ready for next season), and after that meeting it was crystal clear to Eichel that things were not going at all according to Fish’s plan.  It wasn’t working so he made a change to someone with more pull.

I think think that this type of reason is much more likely than something “happening” at the meeting that was a fireable offense.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, MattPie said:

Interesting. Of course, I don't believe a word Hamilton says as he seems to hold grudges against players. On the flip side, I can totally see that scenario being true and even likely.

Quick question, does Hamilton have any previous beef with Eichel? I know Hamilton and Reinhart had a feud of sorts but Hamilton never seemed to make hit pieces or comments on Eichel. 

As such while I’d take this with a grain of sand I could certainly see his report being at least somewhat accurate. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.