EPL - 2021/22

Sabres Fan in NS

26 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Rough start for Norwich @Eleven, but they were up against Liverpool.  What a dreadful way to kick off the new season.

The next few games aren't any easier.  I'm hoping Farke (the manager) is one heck of a psychologist because their confidence will be shot by the end of September.

26 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The next few games aren't any easier.  I'm hoping Farke (the manager) is one heck of a psychologist because their confidence will be shot by the end of September.

RaKru is probably not doing anything.  They should hire him as a guru type consultant, or something.

29 minutes ago, Eleven said:

They have Man C and then some EFL Cup match (what is that) and then L City (they should be able to do something there) and then Everton.  It may be a long season.  It seems like they are starting earlier than usual.  There must be a break in there somewhere for WC 2022 qualifiers, or something.

5 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

They have Man C and then some EFL Cup match (what is that) and then L City (they should be able to do something there) and then Everton.  It may be a long season.  It seems like they are starting earlier than usual.  There must be a break in there somewhere for WC 2022 qualifiers, or something.

Nah usually the first or second weekend in August.

14 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

RaKru is probably not doing anything.  They should hire him as a guru type consultant, or something.

Why the confusion?  Ralphie would be right in his element at Norwich City FC.  He has done some good things running an EPL side in the past.

8 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Norwich City FC is getting wacked by Man C, which was expected.

DFL (right now and if the scores hold) in the EPL.  The next match is a must win, or at least draw, or at least not lose by a lot.

Is it time to panic @Eleven?

Look at the Canaries' early schedule. 

14 hours ago, Eleven said:

Look at the Canaries' early schedule. 

I know.  It's just brutal.  It's like the powers that be can't stand a small side coming up and make it very difficult for them to stay up.

As long as after 38 matches they are 4th from the bottom, or higher, I just don't care.

34 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I know.  It's just brutal.  It's like the powers that be can't stand a small side coming up and make it very difficult for them to stay up.

As long as after 38 matches they are 4th from the bottom, or higher, I just don't care.

That's the way I'm looking at it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

is it time to panic?????

No.  They finally almost are through the gauntlet of early games that the PL gave them and can start to win.  Frankly, holding a finally-healthy Arsenal to 1-0 is an achievement.

I don't know why they got such a dirty deal at the beginning of the season, but it's nearly over.  Hopefully confidence isn't shot.

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

lol!!

At least they are not pointless after the draw on Saturday, but I am starting to wonder if they will win all season.  Still a long way to go, but I agree that it is panic time.

Oh, they're pointless, all right.

• Haha (+1) 1