Reinhart signs with FLA: 3 @ $6.5M

Brawndo

11 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

That's your opinion, mine is different from yours so of course you'd think it's bad.

If they start saying they don't want to play here anymore...YES!

Oh, I get the "if he doesn't want to play here, trade him" mantra, but that has nothing to do with "we didn't make the playoffs because of him."

Just now, Doohickie said:

Oh, I get the "if he doesn't want to play here, trade him" mantra, but that has nothing to do with "we didn't make the playoffs because of him."

Really? Again I just guess we'll have to agree to disagree. 

Also nowhere in my post did I say Reinhart specifically was the reason we didn't make the playoffs.... I said he was PART of the reason. 

8 hours ago, Hoss said:

If the takeaway after the Eichel trade is "we got what we could for him" I think this board will blow up.

It's likely heading that way, even if it shouldn't, because 5-year contract is heckuvalot different than pending UFA who has no interest in re-signing.

Stay strong, Kevyn.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

It's likely heading that way, even if it shouldn't, because 5-year contract is heckuvalot different than pending UFA who has no interest in re-signing.

Stay strong, Kevyn.

I kind of feel confident in him at this point although I probably shouldn't but I feel like if he just wanted to get something, anything at this point he would have by now imo.

8 hours ago, dudacek said:

Stay strong, Kevyn.

Another reason extending Dahlin long-term is the move.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I sense a user name update coming anyday now ... am I right @Samson's Flow ??

This is like the 700th(ish) time you have had to do this.  You pick one and they are sent packing.  Well, twice that I can remember, eh, Boyes.

Yeah even picking my namesake to align with a young top-5 pick didn't seem to stop the curse... anyone else y'all want to get off the team? 😆

Nowadays I'm mostly rooting for the (Buffalo) Blue Jays and looking forward to Bills season. The Sabres are a tough team to follow right now.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

Yeah even picking my namesake to align with a young top-5 pick didn't seem to stop the curse... anyone else y'all want to get off the team? 😆

Nowadays I'm mostly rooting for the (Buffalo) Blue Jays and looking forward to Bills season. The Sabres are a tough team to follow right now.

The easier way to choose a name, is to pick a former Sabre instead. 

You could be Schoenfeld’s Mattress. Enzo Sauce. Kick Save Krunch. The Ghost of the Bat Lorenz Killed. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 hours ago, TerryFolds said:

That's a good one! I was Foligno's Nose at one point in time. I think my next one is going to be Kimmy's Self-Awareness.

Dude!!

You don’t even remember who you were.

You were Marchand’s Nose and at one point you were Foligno’s Jock.

Yup. NS has a mind like a steal trap.

😁

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
steal ?? ... steel ?? ... damn phone ... goodly typing ...
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.