Nathan Mackinnon sounds like jack eichel

Buffalonill

21 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

I don’t think Jack really, like leads and stuff. So not a good comparison. Nate does sound like a jerk though. But a constructive jerk. Jack is just a jerk.

How is Jack a jerk ? He wants to win and  Also holds his teammates accountable.

I haven't heard one bad thing about jack have you ? 

5 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Only thing I’ve heard was this.  Doesn’t exactly sound like what your describing. 

Blaming Jack  For this mess is so idiotic is he supposed to trade for a  goalie and help in other areas? 

Had 2   (Winning streaks maybe it 11 or 12 games I forgot )  The general manager had every opportunity to help that team go over the top he just let them sink

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

You're going to believe a dude that played a max 4 games with buffalo ? How come no other X players Have said anything  

Nor sure why the number of games matters.  He spent all of last season on the taxi squad. He’s been around them. In training camps, practices, he knows the dude.  He may actually be the perfect guy to comment on it.  Not with the team anymore.  Nothing to prove as he’s clearly a minor leaguer at this point. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Have you been living under a rock? Let’s see, there was the ridiculous arrogant drunken introduction to us, the stick breaking and door slamming on the ice hissy fits, dropping F bombs on podcasts, demanding a trade (more or less) with 5 years remaining, blaming our organization for playing it safe etc.

I can go on. How does he hold teammates accountable like Nate does? Hissy fits on the ice don’t count.

Edited by I-90 W
Typos
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I-90 W said:

Have you been living under a rock? Let’s see, there was the ridiculous arrogant drunken introduction to us, the stick breaking and door slamming on the ice hissy fits, dropping F bombs on podcasts, demanding a trade (more or less) with 5 years remaining, blaming our organization for playing it safe etc.

I can go on. How does he hold teammates accountable like Nate does? Hissy fits on the ice don’t count.

No one had a problem with that now its a negative? Got it 

So because he shows emotion when he wants to win is also a negative? Really really? 

Damn hissy fits I tell you .

Nothing against you but I love how everyone's making Jack out to be this monster when he hasn't done anything but  Help Buffalo left and right and  Donate tons of money

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Nor sure why the number of games matters.  He spent all of last season on the taxi squad. He’s been around them. In training camps, practices, he knows the dude.  He may actually be the perfect guy to comment on it.  Not with the team anymore.  Nothing to prove as he’s clearly a minor leaguer at this point. 

If Jack was so bad you would hear it from numerous x players .. 

And do you want to know why I think this is ***** because usually when one person speaks up all of them speak up where's the rest of them? 

Blaming Jack  For this mess is so idiotic is he supposed to trade for a  goalie and help in other areas? 

Had 2   (Winning streaks maybe it 11 or 12 games I forgot )  The general manager had every opportunity to help that team go over the top he just let them sink

Jack shouldn't be leading this team and most likely wont , you don't call out your Organization through the media to get your voice heard, this guy is no leader and it's apparent. Listen to Ryan O'Reilly's locker cleanout about how guys are ok with losing and how it made him feel. Tell me he's not talking about Eichel. How can you even remotely think that Jack is a good leader at this point? 

• Like (+1) 2

If Jack was so bad you would hear it from numerous x players .. 

And do you want to know why I think this is ***** because usually when one person speaks up all of them speak up where's the rest of them? 

There are plenty of stories that have not gone public, mostly from management....his attitude sucks and he thinks he is owed the world without earning it. THey wanted him out before the injury and this comes from pretty high up. And don't ask who because I am not going to divulge.

2 hours ago, inkman said:

If I had to guess, Eichel's likely a pretty good guy but is part Masshole and part out of his depth but refuses to admit it. I think that he probably wants to be a leader but just isn't cut out for it for one reason or another. But even if he knows that he isn't a good leader, his ego is one which can't admit to this problem and thus what we have now. I don't doubt he's a good guy at heart; but he just isn't a leader at this time and potentially may never be. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.