Rochester Americans 2021-2022

Brawndo

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Was that ever in doubt since their paper assignment back in March? 

Awesome. Way to represent, Derrico. Enjoy!

Yes, with Samuelsson’s Injury there was questions if He was going to play. Samuelsson even mentioned He is unsure if He will play on Wednesday 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Derrico said:

Just bought my tickets for Friday!  Taking my wife and boys.  Sitting in the end Roch shoots twice and we will all be rocking our Sabres jerseys!!

You will want to go every time the Amerks visit so you may as well add an Amerks sweater to your Xmas list.

It really is the best hockey logo ever.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

You are correct 

Tough loss for the cyclones.  This is where I act like a Sabre fan with no regard for anything Rochester, ***** em. Their whole reason for existence is to help the Amerks win a cup.  

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, inkman said:

Tough loss for the cyclones.  This is where I act like a Sabre fan with no regard for anything Rochester, ***** em. Their whole reason for existence is to help the Amerks win a cup.  

Their other goalie Sean Bonar played 25 games for Cincy, and won Game 2 in the current series. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.