Evander Kane betting allegations

Hoss

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3TD6eaGLo6yWtFFL3fziuW?go=1&sp_cid=6c598a9df3a98dd23aaa5ff391d7334e&utm_medium=desktop&dl_branch=1&nd=1

At about the 45:00 minute mark Gionta starts in on all the issues in the Sabres dressing room when he arrived and was there as captain. He doesn't name specific names but I think we can all figure out some of the culprits.

• Thanks (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3TD6eaGLo6yWtFFL3fziuW?go=1&sp_cid=6c598a9df3a98dd23aaa5ff391d7334e&utm_medium=desktop&dl_branch=1&nd=1

At about the 45:00 minute mark Gionta starts in on all the issues in the Sabres dressing room when he arrived and was there as captain. He doesn't name specific names but I think we can all figure out some of the culprits.

Interesting.  He certain paints a picture of a highly dysfunctional locker room.

Great job, GMTM!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

We know the time frame that Gionta was here and the Captain.  I have no reason to think that he is talking about Josh Gorges and a handful of vets.  Lets see who that leaves ... not going to list them, but like you said it's not rocket science to figure it out.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)

8 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

We know the time frame that Gionta was here and the Captain.  I have no reason to think that he is talking about Josh Gorges and a handful of vets.  Lets see who that leaves ... not going to list them, but like you said it's not rocket science to figure it out.

Thanks for sharing the link.

We know who he’s talking about.  Anyone here that’s played or coached knows how a few can spoil a locker room.  

Mistreating not only equipment guys and trainers, but coaches.  Talking down to both 4th liners and older veterans. This stuff leads to a team that doesn’t play for each other, that quits when things get hard, that doesn’t defend teammates.  It is what we have seen for too long.  

Adams is trying to get rid of this stench.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 4

On 8/25/2021 at 12:14 AM, Pimlach said:

And now it comes out that she was abusive. 

Exactly what I suspected in a case like this. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Hoss said:

Allegedly.

They’re not disputing other pay for abortions just the third one’s price. This guy deserves what he gets and so does she.  Stop being coy.  Only victim here is the children. 

17 hours ago, Hoss said:

Allegedly.

They’re not disputing other pay for abortions just the third one’s price. This guy deserves what he gets and so does she.  Stop being coy.  Only victim here is the children. 

5 hours ago, triumph_communes said:

What children? There were no aborted children.

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.