Evander Kane betting allegations

Hoss

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Great thread

Not only are most here already pronouncing him guilty before charged, but some are calling his wife not smart.

Yup another one for the ages

This whole forum is people just making stuff up and ***** talking.  I don’t see how this thread differs from any others. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Probably another reason for her anger. She married a millionaire who is now supposedly broke. That was her choice. 

I find it hard to believe that an NHL player making milliions could suddenly be bankrupt, but it's possible, just like anyone else when you spend more on credit than your income.

Are there court documents somewhere on the interewebs that he is in bancruptcy?

1 minute ago, PP Slapper said:

This whole forum is people just making stuff up and ***** talking.  I don’t see how this thread differs from any others. 

We generally don't make stuff up that could hurt someone, or help define their character, when there is no proof of anything.

Surely, you must see the difference between yucking about an Eichel trade, or drafts ... and this kind of stuff.

3 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I find it hard to believe that an NHL player making milliions could suddenly be bankrupt, but it's possible, just like anyone else when you spend more on credit than your income.

Are there court documents somewhere on the interewebs that he is in bancruptcy?

Tyson and TLC were both broke at the height of their primes. 

It’s inconceivable to us “normal” folk how other people can blow such large amounts of millions, but apparently, it’s possible. 

There is an ESPN 30 for 30 episode detailing how young NFL players blew their money, and it’s pretty interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’ve dated women like this. You can’t always take their word as gospel, especially when they feel compelled to share their issues (whether imagined or real) with an internet full of strangers. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

And, once again, all this is, is an accusation.  There’s no proof or facts, just an allegation lobbed into the court of public opinion. The court of public opinion tends to find guilt just because someone says something on the internet. 

These two posts run counter to each other.

Just now, Weave said:

?????  They appear consistent to me.  Message was don’t trust her word, innit?

In one an accusation is being made about a person without presented evidence. In the other, a person who is being accused without presented evidence is being defended.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Nope. They’re both the same. 

They are most certainly not. They may come from the same line of thinking but they do not mesh with each other if your belief is truly that people should not be judged for unproven accusations.

I'm not saying you're wrong in either case nor do I want you to feel I'm targeting you for it. I'm just noting if we shouldn't rush to judgement on Evander for these accusations I also believe we should not rush to judgement on his wife, either.

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

They are most certainly not. They may come from the same line of thinking but they do not mesh with each other if your belief is truly that people should not be judged for unproven accusations.

I'm not saying you're wrong in either case nor do I want you to feel I'm targeting you for it. I'm just noting if we shouldn't rush to judgement on Evander for these accusations I also believe we should not rush to judgement on his wife, either.

They are both the same thing. She lobbed an accusation into the public court. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Curt said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

We are talking about this Evandro Kane accusation, not your past.

Incorrect. Hoss quoted two posts, one which had to do with me. Which is what I was responding to. 

Who is Evandro Kane?

Edited by Andrew Amerk

2 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Particularly since it's so easy to control the outcome without it looking fishy.  Betting 10k on yourself not scoring a goal at -500 is a quick way to pick up 2k.  Do that 40 times a year and that's a nice 80k that you are 100% in control of.  Betting on a fight happening would be more like +500 or more considering fights are so rare. Betting that same 10k in that scenario would net you 50k in one night. 

Whoa. I'm not a big betting man so I'm not up on the odds. That's alot of money for someone in financial trouble.  

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did do this if he breaches his contract doesn't it just get removed and hes out of debt? 

I believe that you either work for or are related to someone who works for the Sabres. You post this garbage like this to make both past and future awful moves by the Sabres look like good decisions.

• Thanks (+1) 2

Just now, Andrew Amerk said:

Yeah, because the Eichel drama isn’t enough. 

Nah, I’m saying if they wind up being our trading partners, and send a package even better than rumored with Minnesota. It would be ironic is what I’m saying. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Of course, if you owe the wrong people money they can always tell you which games you aren't allowed to score in and which games you have to fight.

Hockey isn’t that simple. You can try to ice a puck that takes an odd bounce and goes in. 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I believe that you either work for or are related to someone who works for the Sabres. You post this garbage like this to make both past and future awful moves by the Sabres look like good decisions.

If he worked for the Sabres it would explain so much.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.