Sabres sign defenseman Ethan Prow

SDS

• SDS changed the title to Sabres sign defenseman Ethan Prow
1 minute ago, darksabre said:

Fwiw this guy is definitely bound for Rochester so everyone relax 

The smart ass comments happen every year. Honestly, it’s tiresome. The Rochester Americans exist and they need players. Jason Carmonas just arrived. This is not unexpected.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SDS said:

The smart ass comments happen every year. Honestly, it’s tiresome. The Rochester Americans exist and they need players. Jason Carmonas just arrived. This is not unexpected.

Right? I don't get why ppl are losing their ***** over this. Rochester will need players too. 

Just now, SDS said:

People who have been posting on this forum for like a decade having meltdowns over the same signings that happen every off season is so strange to me. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Fwiw this guy is definitely bound for Rochester so everyone relax 

And he helps fill this year's Penguins system signings quota.  So, it was kind of inevitable.  😉

(Don't see anything wrong w/ this signing.  If he eases Peterka's transition to NA, it's a worthwhile signing.  Just wish they were getting the "quality vet signings" for the Sabres done as well.)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Honestly, I don't have a single problem with any of the guys the Sabres signed.

They all make sense under the circumstances and what the team is trying to do.

My problem is with the gaping holes at 1C and 1G — only the two most important roles on the team — remaining unaddressed, without so much as a bad stopgap filler in place.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Honestly, I don't have a single problem with any of the guys the Sabres signed.

They all make sense under the circumstances and what the team is trying to do.

My problem is with the gaping holes at 1C and 1G — only the two most important roles on the team — remaining unaddressed, without so much as a bad stopgap filler in place.

you don't have a problem with Anderson and Dell as the Sabres' goaltenders?  Seriously?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.