This is gonna be fun

Doohickie

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I think the Sabres will be a loose group this year.  They have lowered expectations to the extreme.  Anything good coming out of this season will be bonus.

So let's have fun.

This has become laughable.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

What the actual fudge is going on in Buffalo? The dips@$t waits this long to go after a goalie after they are all picked over? You can’t make this stuff up. The other GMs have to be laughing their a$$e$ off. 

This is a development year.  Any wins are bonus. Just learn how to play the game right, as a unit.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

What the actual fudge is going on in Buffalo? The dips@$t waits this long to go after a goalie after they are all picked over? You can’t make this stuff up. The other GMs have to be laughing their a$$e$ off. 

Its a tank year, they want one of the big 3 next year.  It started when Eichel said he wanted out, started whispering in Samson's ear to bolt out as well.  

13 minutes ago, Radar said:

This has become laughable.

I was actually going to start a thread with that very title until I saw this one.

And your dead on correct, this is like a comedy season, Pegula style.

My God, the Buffalo Sabres are the Cleveland Indians in Major League..... 

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Its a tank year, they want one of the big 3 next year.  It started when Eichel said he wanted out, started whispering in Samson's ear to bolt out as well.  

Terry must of invented a new game called “Top that Tank”. Sabres 2015 tank vs Arizona’s 15 … round one begin! Winner plays Sabres 20 tank. 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I think the Sabres will be a loose group this year.  They have lowered expectations to the extreme.  Anything good coming out of this season will be bonus.

So let's have fun.

Fun? This organization is a total joke. I mean my God, it's so beyond pathetic.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

Fun? This organization is a total joke. I mean my God, it's so beyond pathetic.

We have a new category for all struggling NHL teams “but at least you are not as bad and dysfunctional as the Sabres” 

Edited by Gatorman0519

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I think @Doohickiehas it right.  It's a development year.  They are not trying to lose.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

So let's have fun.

The secret to happiness is low expectations

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

This will be the first season in my life where I’m not watching any of the games. I’ve had enough. I’ll just live vicariously through SabreSpace. 

I don’t think I can stomach the nightly shellackings anymore either. 

7 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

If there isn't another, much better, goalie brought in, then I think they are trying to lose.

It’s not developmental or a tank, it’s ineptitude.