That’s Two! Goalie Aaron Dell Signed to a One Year 750k Deal

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

This makes more sense now. They learned their lesson last year when they literally had to sign guys off the street, so they load up on experience and character to fill their depth.

I really think they still want someone like Giorgiev or Kahkonen to come in and have the opportunity to run with the job. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, slugspirit said:

This makes more sense now. They learned their lesson last year when they literally had to sign guys off the street, so they load up on experience and character to fill their depth.

I really think they still want someone like Giorgiev or Kahkonen to come in and have the opportunity to run with the job. 

Nah. Goalie schmoalie. Just keep Eichel and tell him he needs to score 100 points and we'll trade him.

30 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Or he might be feeling much better about his deal knowing he is only being paid $25k less then the starters

Also, earlier in the day everyone was saying how they couldn't go into the season with Tokarski as the starter, now fans are thinking it might be a better option.......

Not if he is in the AHL.  Then it’s more like 500k less.

6 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Hehe -- just play him on the 4th line with Skinner and Okposo for 8 minutes a night.

I’m sure Jack would be a joy at the team dinners, and whatever other activities the players do together outside of the team off of the ice. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

He can buy every drink and appetizer, as he'll be making 16% of the team's salary.

I’ve had bosses who made way more than me complaining about how they hated their job and the company. Free dinners didn’t evaporate what I had to hear. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.