Sabres sign Mark Pysyk: 1yr, 900k

LGR4GM

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Liked him too.  But with no starting #1 F line (presuming Adams dumps Eichel), no starting (nor backup) NHL goalie, and no true top pairing D-men at present; another 6/7 D-man isn't really bringing in the reinforcements. 

I mean. It's July 28th.

8 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Pysyk has also skated at forward... for Florida? I don't think in Dallas though. His analytics have been... fair?... 

I think he did that in Buffalo too

Just now, Rasmus_ said:

You guys are getting hyped up over nothing.  His play was poor in Dallas. 

But its a name we know!

And its a signing........

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Adams has signed/traded for at least 9 players today and Pysyk at $900k is the 2nd most expensive signing.  THAT is impressive in a really warped way.

Only the trade was for a player breaking over a million, but that wasn't a signing and they did get NJ to include(keep) $1 million in that deal

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Only the trade was for a player breaking over a million, but that wasn't a signing and they did get NJ to include(keep) $1 million in that deal

Yeah.  It was late, meant to say 2nd most expensive contract, not signing.  Ooooops.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.