Drake Caggiula signed

LGR4GM

Omg awesome we signed the guy that scores 5 goals a year but traded our leading scorer. Stanley cup here we come. Role players obviously win cups not goal scorers. Gmka is a moron to accept a lottery protected 1st and a crap shoot of a goalie prospect. This team is just haunted by bad decision after bad decision. Let sign guys like okposo and skinner long term and trade guys like reinhart and oreilley for jack *****. Not sure why the pegulas keep hiring these first time gms that are obviously way over their heads. Lets get rid of proven players for prospects scouted by the 2 guys we have left in the scouting department. Just typing this makes me realize how bad it really is. Sell the team and lets just be done with this garbage

3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Guess he wants to be here

Hahaha do any of these guys actually want to be here? This organization is a joke

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, wsam4031 said:

Omg awesome we signed the guy that scores 5 goals a year but traded our leading scorer. Stanley cup here we come. Role players obviously win cups not goal scorers. Gmka is a moron to accept a lottery protected 1st and a crap shoot of a goalie prospect. This team is just haunted by bad decision after bad decision. Let sign guys like okposo and skinner long term and trade guys like reinhart and oreilley for jack *****. Not sure why the pegulas keep hiring these first time gms that are obviously way over their heads. Lets get rid of proven players for prospects scouted by the 2 guys we have left in the scouting department. Just typing this makes me realize how bad it really is. Sell the team and lets just be done with this garbage

Hahaha do any of these guys actually want to be here? This organization is a joke

You sound nice.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you recall he had some scoring chances but couldn't cash most of them in. Maybe that's what they see. He gets chances. He just has to close a few more.

Perfect. Im sure he'll resurrect himself this season as a pure goal scorer. Wtf with this team.

2 hours ago, wsam4031 said:

Amen Brother! Fire KA.  TP sell the team.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If you recall he had some scoring chances but couldn't cash most of them in. Maybe that's what they see. He gets chances. He just has to close a few more.

I thought he worked hard and as you said, he had some chances.  He is fourth line or spare FW that does cost much.  Good for this coming season which is going to be a harsh one  

Edited by Pimlach

9 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I thought he worked hard and as you said, he had some chances.  He is fourth line or spare FW that does cost much.  Good for this coming season which is going to be a harsh one  

I don't think it's going to be as harsh as some think. I'll take what I saw at the end of last season over 84 games. Without knowing what we get for Eichel or who's in goal, I expect us to finish just outside of the playoffs. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't think it's going to be as harsh as some think. I'll take what I saw at the end of last season over 84 games. Without knowing what we get for Eichel or who's in goal, I expect us to finish just outside of the playoffs. 

I tend to agree. Now, is it possible the team will as awful as some fear? I guess so, but I more look at this team as improving as the season goes on, and would put them near 75 points for the year. That isn't good, but its not as bad as we have seen in the past also. Of course, the 2 biggest factors impacting that are still unknown....what are you getting for Jack? and who is in net?

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, wsam4031 said:

Stop hijacking the Drake Caggiula to complain about Adams.  He's a 4th line PK player... They aren't signing anyone of note, because no one of note will come here. Also you complain about okposo, skinner and o'reilly and he literally had nothing to do with any of those moves.  They can't extend reinhart, so why keep him? 

Edited by Drag0nDan
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's some serious optimism there. I like it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.