2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

There are a ton of Die Hard 'Puppies and Kittens and Sunshine and Rainbow' fans that will continue to buy tickets so that they can support the kids and because you can't be down on the team unless your a bad fan (or not a fan).....

Some of us don't want to see the team move because there will never be an NHL team ever again. Fan strikes only work in major markets.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Some of us don't want to see the team move because there will never be an NHL team ever again. Fan strikes only work in major markets.

I'm a bit unique in this. If it wasn't for a local team I doubt I would watch hockey. So if they moved the team I'd have a little free time in the Spring. Probably might watch playoffs. So give me something worth watching or leave I really am at that point.

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

You know, last year we were thinking we made a jump with the Hall signing, thought we might actually be.... good?

This year is all gloom and doom.... watch the Sabre kids will blossom and the team will break down the playoff door.

because Buffalo!

Please share what kind of narcotics you are on because I want some!

1 minute ago, Rasmus_ said:

image.thumb.png.eb65eefa76fc920a5b85e75b3c28d263.png

This has pissed me off.   Adams, you dumb *****, you should have been all over this. 

That's how we get Borgen back. 2022 3rd. Because Seattle got no side deals to "take someone else", they can go this route. Still shocked they took Geekie over Bean, though, and without any recompense.

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

That's how we get Borgen back. 2022 3rd. Because Seattle got no side deals to "take someone else", they can go this route. Still shocked they took Geekie over Bean, though, and without any recompense.

I wouldn't give up a pick for Borgen at all, to be honest. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Why ? just pick him up from wavers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.