2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

Need a better goalie in a trade or as a cap dump.

Cap dump C might help as well but I wouldn’t want to be tied long term to a Duchesne or Johansen type.

I'm thinking they look for cap dumps with couple years at most left on contract. Trade for goalie in similar place. No long term expensive contracts.

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

***** unbelievable!!! Another $750,000 turd to put on the bus. Their gonna run out of seats soon.

Adams.....another loser GM in the growing list of non-experienced GMs to roll through Barfalo. Thanks Terry!!! 

I'm really, really sick of this clown show. The only GM that may be worse than Adams, is the dude in Philly. A 13th rd. Pick, plus for Risto?? That may be Kevyn Adams only shining moment as Buffalo GM. 

Excuse me while I go 🤮 

Just now, Claude Balls said:

***** unbelievable!!! Another $750,000 turd to put on the bus. Their gonna run out of seats soon.

Adams.....another loser GM in the growing list of non-experienced GMs to roll through Barfalo. Thanks Terry!!! 

I'm really, really sick of this clown show. The only GM that may be worse than Adams, is the dude in Philly. A 13th rd. Pick, plus for Risto?? That may be Kevyn Adams only shining moment as Buffalo GM. 

Excuse me while I go 🤮 

You should take a chill pill. Every single offseason these signings occur for these tweener guys to fill out the AHL team. Or you can write freak outs like this in every thread. 

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You should take a chill pill. Every single offseason these signings occur for these tweener guys to fill out the AHL team. Or you can write freak outs like this in every thread. 

So Rochester is still gonna suck? And which of the last 10 $750,000 tweener guys that Adams has signed actually worked out? Rochester was pretty bad last year as well. It's getting really, really old. 

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

So Rochester is still gonna suck? And which of the last 10 $750,000 tweener guys that Adams has signed actually worked out? Rochester was pretty bad last year as well. It's getting really, really old. 

So is ppl flipping ***** on every signing. The team sucks, we all know. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Claude Balls said:

What do you mean by worked out?  This guy is signed to play in Rochester.  He is not expected to play for the NHL team at all.  Why are you angry about this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.