2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

I don't know who this guy in the red is arguing with Button every segment on how much Toronto sucks, or calling out another guy for saying Edmonton was going to be the first to win a Cup, but he's the only one on this TSN live feed with half a brain it seems like.

Edited by WildCard

You know, last year we were thinking we made a jump with the Hall signing, thought we might actually be.... good?

This year is all gloom and doom.... watch the Sabre kids will blossom and the team will break down the playoff door.

because Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

You know, last year we were thinking we made a jump with the Hall signing, thought we might actually be.... good?

This year is all gloom and doom.... watch the Sabre kids will blossom and the team will break down the playoff door.

because Buffalo!

Even if ... there's the small matter of goalies that might disrupt this dream.

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Some people thought that. I thought Hall and, specifically, Staal, weren't good signings because they either A) weren't good enough/what we needed or B) were old and washed. I had 0% faith in those signings.

Edited by WildCard

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

because Buffalo!

I'm really hoping they had the cameras rolling in the war room today for behind the blade or whatever the series is called. Last year we saw Terry saying, "with this signing (Hall) I think we'll be competing for the stanley cup".

This year we can see the Ullmark whiff and Pegula saying, "Well, *****."

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

because Buffalo!

that would be something haha... Tbh there shouldnt be any pressure on the team to succeed or win, so the only place we can go is up right?

right? 😁

6 minutes ago, SabresinPhx said:

Don't know how people can buy tickets for the product on the ice???

There are a ton of Die Hard 'Puppies and Kittens and Sunshine and Rainbow' fans that will continue to buy tickets so that they can support the kids and because you can't be down on the team unless your a bad fan (or not a fan).....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.